|Accfarm.com| High-Quality Accounts: Facebook [BMs, PVAs, Aged], Instagram [PVAs, Aged], TikTok [Ads] Accs

Think carefully when using the service here.
스크린샷 2021-11-17 오후 4.47.49

As far as we know all aged Twitter accounts are without phone numbers

We can try to help you

May I have a link to your page please?

Please don’t worry, we will help you

May I have your order ID please?

US and UA Facebook accounts with reinstated ads access are back in stock. Identity verification is now carried out in a rather random way, so we cannot yet say when to wait for the next restock. Therefore, don’t miss your chance to buy it now.

Aged Facebook US Account 2007-2017 Registered Can be used for Adverising (ID verified):

Warmed Facebook accounts for Ads UA ip (ID vefiried:

Without words, Black Friday has already started!

Use promo code BF21 for all purchases from 24 to 29 November and get a 10% discount

Hey there! We have a large replenishment of the stock.

Pre-warmed accounts of various countries have been added. You can purchase them in the Pre-warmed Facebook accounts section:

Aged US accounts with the reinstated ads access and IDs included appeared again. ID will be prepared for accounts, you can get it upon request, and we will prepare them according to the current template, which is most likely to be verified.

Buy here.

Hello there, Accfarm Team wants to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! In the coming year we wish for your business to flourish, your ROI to grow steadily and your profit to exceed all your forecasts!
To celebrate the upcoming holidays, we have prepared a number of discount offers that can help you achieve your goals. You can find all the discount offers on the Discounts page.

Also, if you wanted to pre-purchase something that was not included in this section, use the CristmasSale7 promo code and get a 7% discount on each of your deals until the end of the year!

I bought 100 twitter followers from this seller and days later I only have 11 new followers. Don’t buy from them.

Hi.

PM sent.

If you face any issues with your order, please, create a ticket on our website and our agent will be glad to help you. If the issue is on our website, we will find a solution.

New products are available on Accfarm!

We are constantly developing and always trying to offer the best product which will match your needs perfectly! This time, we are glad to announce that Tinder accounts (Buy Tinder Accounts Cheap & Bulk ⚡ | Accfarm) and Apple ID accounts (Best Apple Accounts | Accfarm) are now available to buy on Accfarm.

Tinder profiles (Buy Tinder Accounts Cheap & Bulk ⚡ | Accfarm) are fulfilled and available in both male and female gender. Accounts are manually created, phone and email verified. Age of accounts can also be chosen: from 1-3 month old accounts to 6-12 month old ones! Offers are waiting for you to check them out!

Our Apple ID accounts (Best Apple Accounts | Accfarm) are US IP registered, active and verified. With the credentials you also receive additional information such as best friend dream job or parent meet in order to avoid having any issues with login. Please, make sure not to miss them out too!

Great stock replenishment of Discord accounts!

Hi everyone!
Don’t miss this week’s Discord accounts stock replenishment! We have added a large amount of Discord Accounts with email and Private Discord Accounts for mass mailing (Only Token) and they are available for you to purchase right now.

Discord Accounts with email are high-quality, suitable for any purposes accounts with email credentials included in the order. Please, note that the accounts are delivered without token, so you will not be able to login via token API.

Private Discord Accounts for mass mailing (Only Token) are obtained using a private method have increased limits and are suitable for mass mailings. With the order you will not receive login and password, so logging in using a token API is the only way to access the account.

However, we also have to inform you that delays in delivery are expected with all the discord accounts offers, despite the above mentioned. The delays are caused by the fact that after the recent Discord updates, accounts require some more time to be created. We will do our best to deliver all the orders as fast as possible, hope for your patience and understanding!

New position and stock replenishment!

Powerful solutions for Twitter developers and Facebook social media marketers are here. Make sure you not to miss them out!

Twitter Developer Accounts stock has been replenished with Twitter Developer accounts with Elevated Access. Twitter introduced a new type of accounts with Elevated access starting last November and now we have them available to buy right now! The account has v2 Elevated Access and Essential access have access to all the endpoints. Feel free to check them out if you are interested.

By popular request! Our Facebook positions stock has also been replenished. We have added to stock Warmed Facebook accounts with BM for Ads UA ip, Warmed Facebook accounts for Ads US ip and Warmed up aged US Facebook account 2007-2014 registered with ID (ID verified - Advertising Access Reinstated). If you were looking for a solid business solution for your Facebook marketing - this is what you need!

Hey there! We have a large replenishment of the stock.

Pre-warmed accounts of various countries have been added.
You can purchase them in the Pre-warmed Facebook accounts section

UA accounts with ID and proxy are also available to order.

Aged US accounts with the reinstated ads access and IDs included appeared again. Buy here

I can’t log in to any of the Facebook accounts I bought. They all require email verification, which I can’t pass.

Order #a220415-0277-718

Bought Facebook accounts from you, can’t login to any of them because they require email verification and they are in Russian. No reply from your customer support. Please refund or exchange the accounts. I need to begin a new campaign with these.

Order #a220415-0277-718

1 Like

I spent $10 on an aged FB account a couple weeks ago and couldn’t login either. It asked for a phone number. Can’t get in touch with anyone. Trash service.

Hi,
According to my system, your order includes email credentials. Please, use them to login into email and accept the code.
As you have purchased RU IP registered accounts, they are in Russian.

Hi,

If you face any issues with your order, please, create a ticket on our website or send an email to support@accfarm.com with your order ID and issue description. Our agents will be glad to check the case and provide you with all the support required.

Hello, wich kind of FB accs have the profile pics? i need to buy it, thanks

1 Like

Hi,

Thank you for your interest. Accounts from this offer here have profile pictures added: https://accfarm.com/buy-facebook-accounts/facebook-pva-account-profile-picture-registered-ua-ip