Another AC block wave/hard-block wave [2019-11]?

both of them 123

jesus christ was hoping that moving to API will fix things up…

Sorry for my ingnorance, but what is EB?

1 Like

embed browser

You never learn.

Phone verification = bad subnet ban from Instagram !

If you are using a subnet ban you cant do more than 40 actions a day. If you do, you will get phone block

is not about subnet, but about inauthentic behaviour

4 Likes

should you reset your device id after an AC?

It does - I do only face AC / PVs on my scrapers. But now with option to Auto phone verify and auto restore compromised accounts with specific tag it’s not a big deal - just bit more :dollar: for PV service

The only scraper I had get hit was on a ipv6 proxy.

No other scrapers or accounts scraping on API but doing actions on EB got hit since Wednesday. Lowered filters and settings. Going to ramp back up settings and re add filters slowly.

I have sync off on all accounts.

Could also be that a specified amount of scraping combined with actions/login through EB is causing it.

NEVER NEVER NEVER GIVE UP

Trust me, change your ip and use 4G or residencial !

I do not need to trust you, I trust my green numbers :wink: IPv4 working absolutely fine.
Many big infrastructures use IPv4 from datacenters.

Also I tested many 4g providers, not the cheap ones though, and saw absolutely no difference. Neither I like to work with shifts, or sharing and IP or rotating them too often…

I go for the geolocation and good settings.

2 Likes

Are you 100% sure about that?

Quite sure, thanks for double checking.

IPv6 working on EB for me.

2 Likes

I saw people doing story views on other platforms with Ipv6 too… so yeah, people think proxies are the key for their blocks, but honestly there are many other factors, like trust score, history of acc, suspicious activity (settings), etc.
That said, there is no proxy that will guarantee you work block free, as it’s not depending on it, IG is monitoring many many other things… the people who think that their blocks are depending mostly on the proxies have a long way to go…

4 Likes

I hope every noob reads this. Or not. And leave them stuck at looking for the “perfect” provider. Space would be less crowded.

Since I started IM, I’ve never used residential and/or 4g proxies. iPV4 never caused me any grief.

2 Likes

O-V-€-R-H-¥-P-€-D

13 chars

3 Likes

:100: agree on that, it’s pretty annoying seeing all these threads about proxies. They just switch provider after provider after provider, then blame MP and blame the proxy provider, and flood all the threads crying because nothing works. :rofl:

1 Like