Another AC block wave/hard-block wave [2019-11]?

I feel like a necromancer at this point. The amount of client accounts I’ve brought back from (what seemed like) never ending block cycles of death… Be stubborn and you will be rewarded with blues and greens. <3

6 Likes

Since yesterday I have accounts that are blocked from Following, but can Unfollow und Like without a problem.

Since when does that happen again?

It started for 50 clients within one hour time frame.
The block does not go away when relogging on EB.
All unter the 6000/30 limit.

1 Like

chill a couple of days, try using one tool only after resting for 24 hours-

1 Like

they never disappeared, IG did not “detected” you (yet :D) as a bot but is saying your doing too many actions in this case of Follows - so it give the whole account an action block not only the session.

1 Like

I literally never had this in the past months on hundreds of accounts.
Either I get a temp. block that is on all actions (like+comment+follow+unfollow) and goes away most of the time after logging in again or I get a hard block with exp. date.

But now I got a temp block on only following on so many clients accounts within one hour.
Instagram must have changed something there.
Cannot explain it other than that.

hey i am migrating some accounts which were on eb and have been off for 1-2 weeks now should i log them on api and wait for 24 hours and then do only follow tool? or should i just go with 30-40 follows from now and increase daily by 30-40 till 199 would that be okay?

these are client accounts i had kept on pause

i personally still go for EB as of right now and after resting them, 30-40 likes and 30-40 Follows a day…

this works for me, for now, lets see for how long. I am the wrong person to ask about API

how long do you rest them after logging in?
and how are you holding up with eb? any blocks?

i go for it right away, since I am super sceptical about longavity of automation… EB working (so far so good)

instagram got waaay cleaner… so more potential for us to capitalize on it )))

you can literally grow clients with 100-120 follows a day and unfollow manually

1 Like

yes that’s good that they are cleaning the platform after the problems go away it’ll be much better to work on clients.

i am doing a mix of both eb and api with different accounts will keep posting my results.

you dont use unfollow via eb?

Today all my 4g and ipv6 started to get blocks on all actions, they were running fine for days, this issue started yesterday and still today.Meanwhile manually is still working fine i do 3 sets of 50 follow no stop 150 follow a day with no problem.

1 Like

I have the same issue like you.

Maybe we are blocked on ip/proxy provider level.

1 Like

Good afternoon

Same problem I have 80% of my accounts blocked.
They are customer accounts that always worked well without problems.

@BrotherJoseph @Fantazma @Juliannua API or EB?

Me with EB , and I use scrapers

Mostly on “use only eb browser” as i have mostly on this configuration.

EB, Api is a big No for me.

Are you getting blocked on the very first follow?

It’s mixed, some since first some after 20-30f and these same accounts were doing fine for days.

No success for me with API, old or New.
I will stick with EB for the moment.