Another AC block wave/hard-block wave [2019-11]?

Yes that might be it.
Cannot think of anything else.
Maybe too many follows on one IP or too similar settings. I‘ll send you a DM, maybe we can figure it out.

anybody knows what are error 580 and 581?

What’s the real benefit of EB only over EB (with api) if both get fed by scrapers? I mean is there really any benefit?

technically if less actions bring more results its pretty much the same as being able to do more actions

If you could get the same actions as before you can sell more for the service for better results

Damn IG!!
I stopped using automation back in June after things went crazy. I only have one account, my business account that’s it. It wasn’t worth the risk. Since then I’ve only been manual.

Manually ove the past 4 months I’ve been able to follow / unfollow up to 150 a day. Liking as much as I like. Sometimes sitting down in a single session and liking 70 plus, a few times a day. Never a problem. Never a temp block.

But the past few weeks I’ve been really busy with work. So no systematic F/UF, no hammering the likes.
Past 2 days I’ve barely used IG. I’ve liked probably less than 30 in 48 hours. No F/UF. I’ve posted a couple of times and posted to stories.
I’ve been as “regular” non spammy, casual user as you could be.

And suddenly. Action blocked. WTF. No automation, light use, no F/UF, no spam, no spammy DMs. Genuine regular use. And action Blocked.

Guys, I see everyone trying to figure out a pattern. But these blocks are so frikkin random!!

4 Likes

hey you got the 3 day hard block? till 14-15th?
have you used automation on this account earlier on J?

Oh…And it’s a 3 year old account, 23k followers. No PVs ever. No AC message. Just blocks.

anybody knows what error 580 and 581 are? I got several today.

Block for how long? Did you get any message from Instagram or just action blocked?

Some people are reporting a new AC wave. Anyone else?

I have 3 accounts are getting multiple A/Cs (3 A/C in 3 days each account). That’s really annoying. No hard blocks though.

1 Like

Any new ACs today?

I’m in a group where a few users reported just getting ACs

1 Like

It doesn’t say . It’s the Action Blocked 'message . No expiry. Just Action blocked to protect community blah blah

I swear I’ve been totally manual. Utterly random actions. Ive behaved totally human for the last few weeks.

what settings, please DM me

I have no idea because they aren’t telling. Just complaints with no data behind (as happen with most people that have issues)

Confirmed, they were doing SV with russians/random services

1 Like

SV ruined everything.

Scraping 1M stories a day?

This is why we can’t have nice things.

9 Likes

I am doing manual actions with some accounts, not problem at all, no SV

1 Like

i’m sorry , i don’t know what is sv…