Another AC block wave/hard-block wave [2019-11]?

This means Story Viewer

1 Like

SV = Stories Views

2 Likes

Scrape processes that didn’t use accounts for getting info from hashtags have been failing since 00:00UTC.
It seems that is dued to new IG protection against us. https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/<your_hashtag/ is only accessible through an authenticated session! Are this new IG-feature hitting you?

1 Like

All accounts i work with got AC 10h ago for doing views. Even after 1 AC wave multiple people reported they keep getting AC 2 times even if all stopped and psswords changed already. Meh now its definitely time to stop. With every AC wave lose more clients people are scared and thinking their accs will be blocked. Not worth the risk and stress anymore.

1 Like

Those of you who run the SV, do you run the tool independently? Or view stories after follow?

different types of people

• running f/uf + sv (2 tools)
  • sv only

cant see why anybody would be running sv after follow when we are talking ~200 a day max in theory which has close to zero result

Not for the result but for the human-like behavior

My 2 cents:
don’t run more than 6 hours a day.
from my test it will lead to less blocks.

BTW there are bots that works no matter the settings are (MINE).

so now you are offering/selling your bot in lvl1 thread hmm?

2 Likes

not selling yet. just you to know that it can work.

so that it will be detected within weeks, another temporary solution, whats next?

lol running for more than 1 months with only blocked accounts from JV. HARD BLOCKED.

More over, I am willing to add any account that get you blocked in JV, run it for 1 month.
We do:
Gender detection based on names and image reco.
Language detection, using google platform.
Basic other features.
You need a followers list, and a proxy of your own, VPN works too so no 4g needed.

1 Like

ding dong ding ding dong

more ACs flowing in.

Even with F / U / LIKE / COMMENTS?

No AC here… but JV stopped working. It says it can’t find any sources because of filters. But I have no filters on. When I go into browser mode, it doesn’t do anything. But I can manually do everything

same here. Lots of accounts today with the message “it can’t find any sources because of filters”

i am getting action blocked on full api emulation and it keeps trying to follow and keep getting blocks in the summary tab. anybody getting blocks on full api emulation?

1 Like

why not use embed browser only tool ?

Because you risk hardblocks