Another AC block wave/hard-block wave [2019-11]?

After a jarvee restart everything seems back to normal.

what ? didn’t we made all a huge thread about using only embed browser that still people answer on it ?

api is bette than using eb now are you sure ?

There has been other people mentioning that EB only is a high risk since there is no scraping/api done anymore.

1 Like

why talking about scraping / scrape with some slave account export them to the account you will follow with eb no ?

I dont understand what you’re trying to say

You talked about eb and api scraping i didn’t undestand the relation

I just had a scraper account that does nothing but scrape very slowly get an email confirmation block

what does an email block looks like?

i am testing things with eb and api both with different settings will see what happens and post tomo

Things change.

so now using api is better ? you don’t get blocks with it

Also getting error code 580 today. not sure what it is.

any update regarding this?

Nope, it takes time to do test, I cannot still get conclussions

You’ve been using the api/full emulation, and havent been recieving blocks? Haven’t tried it myself.

I tried today full API with 2 account that received error 508 in EB, after clearing cookies, loged out and change proxy. I got AB after 2 follows.
What i can mention also is that I had an account which could not make a single follow in EB, and I was doing manual actions for 2 weeks and I tried it today in EB again…it is working with no problem now, so 2 weeks of manual actions can recover accounts. Before, it was mission impossible.

3 Likes

Using same proxy on Manual, right?

I was recovering in my phone, from my home IP, but the account was valid in JRV in a proxy, but I stopped it while working on the telephone.

2 Likes

I apologize in advance for my English.

on different accounts, I noticed that working with proxy datacenter seen by instagram as ISP I find less blocks compared to 4g proxies, does anyone confirm the same?

anybody here managing to get comments out on J? im getting error after a few comments but i check manually theres no error

By my experience, I personally think that if the account works good, it works with any quality proxy sold in this community. If the account is problematic, not any proxy will be the sollution.

5 Likes