Another AC block wave/hard-block wave [2019-11]?

I can vow for this -

I got a few accounts no matter DC or 4G proxies just runs smooth as hell

Then I got some that no matter what kind of proxy, it gets so many goddamn blocks its frustrating

Cant really figure out what the difference is between these accounts. Its def not engagement as the ones running smooth are quite low (under 2% to one just under 1%)

the one running smooth is not active so much (if it is client) I guess ?

The ones runnign smooth they work to any level you ask them…the ones not runnig have not so agressive settings, and they are fucked up…why? No idea.

2 Likes

What about total number of follow action (from start to till date)?

I mean those accounts which are running fine have less number of follow action in past?

Little update. I let my account rest after the 508/ 3-day block (using EB at the time of the block). I turned my account back on via full api emulation. the follow tool work via but then i received an “we’re removing inauthentic likes blah blah” msg. Changed my password. I’m now going to try the EB again.

1 Like

this maybe a reason but i dont really have any idea… looking into it

Definitely not :slightly_smiling_face:

no exact opposite, which is good in a way…

just from my sample size (last 30 days) in terms of follows done:
blocked or not moving - 426 and 93
Smooth - all over 3500
some around 2500-3000 are stuck right now but moving

hey goss u find out waht the 581 is? just started seeing today

For me even hard blocks on client accounts stopped for months with actions. Only valid (and synch) in software.

581 is a block on IG side. IG knows who’s automating. EB is problematic because the constant logins/logouts are suspicious and leads to AC and the api is… well, the api.

2 Likes

Iki - Im having the same problems as you. Did you you lose any client accounts? have your AC messages gone away or are they still happening?

How long did it take for AC messages to go away after this new wave 6 days ago from Stories. Anyone still have them? Or did something work for you to stop getting them? Thanks

Clients tired of constant messages from Instagram about suspicious connection…too much stress from actions blocked, account compromissed, hard blocks…this month is going to be hell, hard to keep many of them for next month, in fact, better to stop them and keep them for the future…to work with few, to focus on the best ones or the ones who give less problems until there is a possible sollution…or to go manual with part of them.

3 Likes

After running pretty smooth for over a month. I’m also now having problems again with blocks. I’ve been going back and forth between API and EB. When the blocks expire I think I’m going to expirement with the “always keep the accounts logged in the EB” & “Disable automatic API relogin when action blocked”. I suspect the massive amount of logging in and out is a factor. We’ll see.

1 Like

I got 50% blocked account on EB in JV.
I think this is a dead software, I am moving most of my client accounts now.

They are gone, but people are not comfortable anymore with my services and they honestly told me that so i am not sure if i will continue. I rather pause and search for new methods than risk someone account to get deleted or whatever i don’t know what crap can happen.

2 Likes

Well we all knew more or less from the beginning, that automation using EB was pretty uncertain. Also the Suspecious login and logouts we did was easy to spot by instagram, which ofcourse was a redline telling IG something is going on. No human will login and logout of browser that many time througout the day. Imo. EB was only good for a temp. period. I have personally stopped using EB, and i am trying to find a way with api. Haven’t had success running smoothly as blocks still appear. Now some are facing the consequences of still using EB. It was all mentioned and people were warned. Don’t risk client profiles or your own main ones.

It is pretty ignorant to believe that ACs and blocks won’t have any real consequences on the long run.

1 Like

Same. Its horrible. My client that got deleted is very, very, very mad.

581 is literally raping me up the ass right now

edit: nevermind fixed - simple clear cookies, turn on tools and running again.
Thanks for the help tho nateq213