Any success in recovering disabled page?

Went to appeal link where you select if page is business or personal, entered information for account, got email asking to send in code

The email you posted says “Report a Hacked Account”. I will send you a PM

Have any users had recent updates on recovering a disabled page?

Still works…

I’ve had one friend get their page recovered last Friday but it was a page that’s been down for six months that they just started to reappeal for recently, however other users have told me that Instagram did a recent update to where they won’t reply to appeals, so I was just checking in!

1 Like

no i am still appealing and being denied

Blackhat accounts?

And growing , yes

Mine was a regular account

how should i appeal? i have not gotten any replies from instagram, usually they send an email asking me to take a picture holding a special code

Did you use:

• Your desktop browser
  • No proxy

?

yes i did, and no reply. i tried it again using my brothers email address and he got a response instantly, maybe its my email?

What is the email? And how long did you wait?

my email is outlook (hotmail) and ive been waiting almost a week

What link did you use back then to request the reactivation? Did you use a proxy? Did you use a desktop browser?

no proxy and yes i used a desktop browser https://help.instagram.com/contact/1652567838289083

Well , i used so shitty domains . From the deepest russian and chinese email provider , to spammed wildcards and always received my E-Mails when i used my desktop browser and my home ip.

Spam accounts , Growing accounts . All of them . Even multiple times .

I have heard from outlook problems tho . (might be a problem on outlooks side)

1 Like

how would i check this out and possibly fix it? ive recovered my account before using a email other than the one listed on my account but i am not sure if that will work again

Well it does work . But i do not like it tho . I have no statistics to back this up . I only tried it 2-3 times when i lost access to the original .

1 Like

am going to try that way again, if you have any other tips please let me know, i appreciate you taking the time to respond