Anyone having issues on JV last version?

Around 1-2 weeks ago, 70% of my child accounts got banned, receiving this message.

It resulted in Captcha → and even with HQ number, the result is BAN 100% of the time. (24 hour review)

Originally I thought it was because I’m running 18 child accounts per proxy, with 100 scrapers also on the same proxy. However, I have been running 18 accs + 100 scrapers per 4G proxy for months no problem.

Today I have reduced things to 10 child accounts per proxy + 100 scrapers per 4G proxy.

I have also reduced the “API limits” to much much lower, not many API calls every few seconds

Things have been better, but there are still some getting banned daily (but not as much as before)

I will continue to test

Note: I was using mobile automation before, but i cannot be bothered to host a million phones anymore - I have other projects im working on, so I will just wait for Jarvee to fix and work on increasing API limits :slight_smile:

You seem to be running a lot of accounts in the same ips.
To @heroeslair, yes, the fully profiled ones survived for me.

Others with original Sim card phone number and 4g proxies are dying if the account start doing stuff without being fully profiled, including some posts.

I dont use scrapers profiled. Yes, I am using other software. 0.14$ scrapers works Perfect, but yeah there are still more problems than 7 days before. But still losing 2-5 scrapers from 500.

Maybe u are using filters, try without. Or scrape specify usernames and use them as sources.

Hi, anyone can share scrapers settings that actually works?
They are keep dying at massive rate here…

Everyone is having issues

1 Like

Hello, I use Ukrainian ones, because I have my own proxy farm of Ukrainian 4G proxies

Здравствуйте, у ваших прокси есть повторное подключение?

I recently noticed an issue that gives me “Extracted 0 users” despite having API call success.

Anyone facing the same issue too?

Yep on the latest patch its causing issues

Yes, it’s nonsense, I`m have too

my 1000 scrapers is blocked, i do only 150 calls per day with delay between requests, anyone know reason and solution for avoid block?

• Single accounts with single 4g/residential ips are still working.
  • 2 accounts fully profiled also working.
  • Anything without profiling is being blocked.
  • API calls come with 0 extracted users sometimes
  • Average of 30% of API errors, even reducing dramatically the number of calls.

MacOS/iOS user agents seem to be more stable as well, but this one is pending further testing.

All accounts were created using 4g proxies as well.

There is a lot of discussions about this in level 3. The devs know about the issues

1 Like

Yes. Everyone in JV has been hit hard. That’s just how it is. Having your automation spread is the key in the current times

So far what i discovered is that this blocks/challenges aren’t directly related with the number of requests that you make.
I have multiple scrapers running with delays between requests of 5min and even 30min and they still get blocked

Recently I came across the article in some big newspaper, that one security researcher found fb app tracking phones movements all the time, accessing data from accelerometer and gyroscope.
Therefore lies the question for manual operators, are you taking your devices for a walk daily? And how would the software generate that kind of data to provide it back?
If I were them I would just group users by those who generate that data, and those who don’t and in most cases that’s the answer who is the bot, right?

Phone movements? Yes and no. They track if you are physically clicking the areas, but no they do not track X - Y - Z movements. Hence you dont need to “walk” the phone.

Accelerometer - Gyroscope it is true. But not every phone has it that is first thing. Second thing is those sensors are not so reliable. So deviations are big and it does not affect the users at all.

What IG is going to punish a fat lady sitting on couch the whole day and scrolling? Hell no, they love those people.

It’s going crazy here.

I use $0.3 accounts for scraping; some of them get blocked after 50 API calls and some of them are doing really well with 400API calls / day (no warm up etc). It’s confusing tbh.

Hey, do you mean what kind of scraper do you have for max 400 API requests???
Sorry for asking again, I just don’t speak very good English)

Instagram has changed some things and the scraper death seems to be reduced somewhat. Some users are still reporting some issues. The Devs are working on a fix!

1 Like