❓❓❓ - Ask BrandonBerner A Question - ❓❓❓

The main site where I offer all my services should be up within this week. Whenever I think I am finished more problems occur. Looks like I am near completion.

I have no clue on the Turn Around Time, as I have no clue how many users will be subscribing. I would assume around 50-100 users just based on my Private Messages, and some from public replies. Based on that I would assume 1-3 week turn around.

• Remember this is just something I do on the side. I operate many other business which are a priority. There is also a lot of work that goes into my services which requires lots of time.

I will be handling all orders on a first-come first-service basis.

• When the website launches, I will only be providing limited services.
  • Hashtag Research
  • Consultations
  • And a new unique service.

Once I am able to keep up with orders from these 3 services, I will begin to release the remaining 6 services one by one. The consultations will require the most time, and therefor will be a big bottle neck. To limit this, I will limit 1 customer/day + 1 hour maximum for consultations. This will make sure I only spend a maximum of 1 hour of my day doing consultations.

Hahaha, awesome!

Thoughts: Didn’t actually think about it this way you opened up my :eyes:

Thoughts: Just this conversation has sparked up other ideas.

• Of course one task at a time, not going to let the gold eye syndrome overtake me this time.

Thought/Question: I feel like that the girls who are confident showing most their body but not fully nude, and want to keep some sort of “Dignity” are moving to gaming live stream platforms, Twitch.tv if you go on their you will see many girls 1/2 naked but not nude enough to get banned, pretending to play game (Really Just Pretty Game Play) with donations on. A few stream “Networks” have been built aswell will link it later, may be something you are interested in since it is possible to automate :slight_smile:

Question: We all Know IG FB etc have spamming problems hence why they ban accounts etc as for Snapchat, I haven’t seen any spamming or problems or banning of aoccounts. When managing accounts do you need to be worried about masking a IP per account and Device ID and so on or do SC not care

Question: Do you have memu installed on a VPS with SnapChat with a folder of the content for the VA to post, and then just give the VA access to the SC. Does the VA have the details to all the SC’s to login and post, or have you found some type of way to get duplicates of the app and have them all logged in already

^ Last question I promise :slight_smile:

Edit Question: Would you ever be looking for affiliates to get more :star: on board, if so let me know :slight_smile:

Glad I could open those eyes of yours :slight_smile:

Neat, thanks for the share :slight_smile:

Each account is logged in using a Dedicated IP address, Device ID, and so on. I have not tested logging into multiple SnapChats on the same IP or Device ID.

Currently the VAs have a unique phone for each and every SnapChat. Each phone is on its own proxy. On each phone Google Drive is installed so they have access to all the posting content. The VA’s manually upload each picture on SnapChat. I have set it up like this due to some of the girls being very picky with how and when the pictures are posted.

I will be planning on migrating everything over to Memu in the near future once I am able to ensure we can meet the requirements of the girls.

Ill keep that in mind. At the moment I already have more than I can handle.

1 Like

Question 1: Is this even possible?

Let’s suppose you have a website what requires a high risk payment processing plan, gambling or adult niche and so on. Let’s suppose for some reason you can’t get a high risk processing, in my case it’s age.

Could you, set it up so that when the user comes to check out he is asked to Pay via bitcoin, but of course like you said the more steps the more they think and it decreased the CR so instead of making them go off site purchase bitcoin etc, is their some type of plugin or feature where, either a new window pops up where he has to purchase bitcoins with his credit card and the address to send to is already filled in.

So all he is doing is entering his CC details into this Cryto Currency procceser?

Similar to how you would check out on a site with PayPal as a guest.

Question 2 I came across a thread on another marketing forum called, “Services You Can Offer Small Businesses” the thread was from 2008 now it contained all the obvious stuff websites, seo, but it also contained “QR” codes. Now After a bit of research on them I now know what they are and have seen them around before but not as much, you can edit the colour and design of them, do you feel like they are not effective that’s why not that many people use them or we marketers just need to be more creative with them.

Im going to do some brainstorming on where they fit in, because I feel like with the right creativity they can work well, the fact that you can get them to link to any URL is also good, it may play a good part in IG CPA to keep accounts lasting longer and even in more legitment scieneros

Hey Brandon,

I would love to get you on an hour call for skype. I know the rate, just would love to chat when you are available. Can I PM you to set this up?

I have never heard of such a thing. I dont know much about Crypto Currencies.

I would suggest using Google and search for what you are looking for. “Allow customers to pay with credit card, business to receive bitcoin”. https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/11856/accept-credit-card-online-to-bitcoin-address-backend

I cant find the question you are asking.

Hey @mahumasta thanks for your interest in my consultation service. Unfortunately I am not accepting new orders at this time.

I am in the middle of creating a website to provide all forum members of MPSocial my offered services (including consultations). Once the website is launched, I will be open for business.

If you wish to be notified when the website is launched, you can Click Here and subscribe to the topic.

NEW CUSTOMER

Hey Brandon,

Would you be open to a coaching discussion surrounding strategy?

Is this available in your business plan atm?

Im sitting with accounts and my own proxies ready to go and was just ramping up, would like to hear your thoughts on most efficient ways to monetize considering the changes with MP shutting down.

Absolutely. just not at this time. I will be releasing my website soon where you can order my consultation service and we can discuss strategies then.

If you wish to be notified when the website is launched, you can Click Here and subscribe to the topic.

Couldn’t resist commenting on this, am I the only one that found that funny.

Hey I’m a girl with magic power that whichever software will be shut down at most 2 weeks after I start using them.
Shall we make friends so I can pass some of the power to your ads???

1 Like

And how does the “accepting friends” part work? Do these models send you a list of usernames that have donated after a stream and you just let your VAs add them? Or are they doing that by themselves?
Thanks!

1 Like

LOL straight savage

1 Like

The models send me a list of usernames that have donated and I tell my VAs to add them :slight_smile:

1 Like

@BrandonBerner Are you getting less PM after all the recent goings on with Massplanner?

Yes I have. However I have recently been stating that I am no longer responding to Private Messages, so thats another factor to take into consideration.

1 Like

haha a major factor I should think

1 Like

Hey @BrandonBerner, any chance this account belongs to you? Seems like one the Master himself would own :slight_smile:

I’d totally understand if this question is a no go

This one is a no go :smiley:

I prefer not to disclose which accounts I own or manage.

It never hurts to ask though :smiley:

4 Likes

#101st Post on this thread

I’m not sure if you have seen this thread created by me but if you feel like have any suggestions feel free to comment on it

Question: Most of us here like automating our business systems or whatever you want to call it, so I wanted to know if this has ever crossed your mind.

“Contracting Business” for e.g you find “Cleaners” get them on a contact what is on your side you only pay them for when you use them blah blah, you then use the marketing skills you have not to find Small houses who are looking for cleaning but corporate places, offices, schools etc who don’t want to have liability of cleaning etc etc you then set up the times of when they are needed charge x amount pay x amount and profit off the difference.

I thought of this recently when I stayed late after school and realized that the staff no longer tidy up and that its actually an external company, I also realized that many other offices etc do this.

I guess this could also be done with many other things, window cleaning etc

What do you think?