Ask me anything: 15 year old Instagram marketing agency owner

You never can tell bro. No man is a fountain of knowledge. Be humble

1 Like

jv

13character

1 Like

I don’t use JV

Can u tell me your expectations on selling shoutouts?

Thank you!

1 Like

Ah! Nice question!

It’s perfectly acceptable to allow the person paying you to just post their bad graphic and bad caption and never deal with them again when they get bad results (it is their promotion, not yours), but, if I can see that the person won’t get very good results I might actually help them out a bit by advising them what sort of graphics they should make (I show them previously successful shoutouts).

This way when they have a successful promotion they’ll come back to me later, sometimes multiple times.

Never under-sell your shoutouts, know your worth/value and charge appropriately.

If someone lowballs you, never come down from your original price, instead tell them that it’s a way too low offer, and try to get them to move on their price without you moving yours, so you can get closer to the price you want to sell a promo for.

Hope that helps?

2 Likes

Hi how can I dm you, I have a 100k account which I’d like to grow using the m/S method

Interested in your services if you could PM me.

Great job. Also started early.

Don’t lose your drive and stay hungry!

1 Like

Do you do much follow/unfollow for your clients? Or do other methods?

1 Like

I do all sorts of things for my clients, there’s more to Instagram marketing than just follow/unfollow, but that is a perfectly valid strategy.

You do any powerlikes? Or do you manage engagement groups on behalf of clients?

I don’t feed artificial engagement to my clients posts.

Awesome job Laurence, I’m in my 30s wishing i figured out business like you did at your age. (or you other young people in here).

Now I’ve just discovered this forum. Only have 1 client (its personal), and need to get above 100k from 38k with not a clue in the book, other than that I’m going to start making a few accounts by hand.

1 Like

Good luck! What sort of client is it? A personal page? Usually I wouldn’t advise charging clients per K growth (or in your case ageeing to grow them until 100K), because the amount your grow them (and the cost at which you grow them at), is heavily dependent upon the current tools available month to month.

2 Likes

Hi, nice work, a question ¿can your customers use the account from their phones normally to answer messages, upload content etc? Or do you take full control of the account? I have several clients who don’t like the fact that I don’t allow them to manage the account to avoid shadowban risks.
I am sorry for my bad english

1 Like

Nice comedy topic

I allow my clients to do what they want, and I’ve never really had any flags. The usual expectations of them however is that they’re allowed to like and follow a few people per day but don’t go at the pace that I’m doing it. In terms of content, many of my clients are with my content marketing plan as well so we manage all of the content scheduling on Later and they can access everything there.

1 Like

I don’t get what’s funny?

Thanks, men!!

@Looped31 You can still send DM on JV? Because i want to put online 200 slave for DM new followers, but i don’t know at the moment if it is still a good idea. Thx