Automating likes and follow unfollow without blocks - Updated method 2020

Thank you. That is fair. We are all on the same side here. No hard feelings, bro :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Day 1 of Automation

Screenshots below. I picked an account which had only 1 block in the past. Did not get a compromised message ever. So, its not an abused account

I do warm up for my client accounts. However, this was an account that i was growing for myself, a new theme page. Not so concerned about blocks etc. So i did about 600 likes the first day i logged in itself as you can see from the screenshot below. Then, got busy with setting up new client accounts and did bother to set right the dead scrapper. So it did not do many likes after the first day. Replaced the scrapper today, and counting the daily actions from today

Idea is to automate 700+ likes each day for 10 days straight and then increase it beyond 1000. I will try to do 800+ from tomorrow. Started late today, so not enough time for the actions to complete

Any questions about settings, proxies to choose or where to buy them from etc, please send a PM.

9 Likes

Value post here. Thanks a lot for this @Karthik_A

3 Likes

Just curious mate, whats the follow rate for 600+ likes?

Also what are you averaging in terms of follows/likes per day?

Love the results, all the best to you

I read the whole thread. First of all, guys calm down. We are fighting against Insta, it is pointless to fight among ourselves. Plus @Karthik_A is a gem and I have worked countless times with him and his associates in the past and believe me he does what he say. I can vouch for him when he talks about the kind of results he is getting. It is sheer stupidity to ask for proofs every time when someone shares anything. If you don’t believe something then just ignore it. If you want to know more about it try to ask politely and people here are helpful that is why they are here in the first place.

4 Likes

Firstly, everyone has been calm for nearly 48 hours, so your comment is unnecessary. I think karthik thought asking for proof meant calling him a liar. Which is not the case.

Secondly, there is nothing wrong with asking for proof in order to avoid fiascos like this result.

2 Likes

It’s not about what my understanding of your asking for a proof. I did not assume that you called me a liar. My problem is that, I took out time and wrote something which I believed that would help others and few would not even try it before questioning it. If they cannot take a few mins to test, i certainly donot want to take a few mins to prove what i wrote

In my post at the top, I was not talking about numbers but a way to make it more random. And if you are really into automation, all you had to do was put an account on a proxy and test the same for a day. It would hardly take a few mins for the set up. Had it not worked for you, you could then come back and post the same, and a discussion on that would have been constructive

Now, if this is not the first time that you question something that’s said without trying it yourself, to me, it doesn’t sound right. It might be ok for you to just ask for proofs and only try something when you get everything. And I completely understand that. To each his own.

I also wanted to post about residential proxies, when used the right way would cost about 2$ per month per account, which gives lesser blocks than mobile proxies. I wanted to talk about sources which sell 100 accounts for a dollar! And a lot of other things, which you might not find on mpsocial yet. But now, if I do write about them, you would come back and ask me to prove the same, which means another one month of work for me to protect my good name! So I would rather not post about it.

To conclude, my point is, if I post something and then if you ask someone to prove it everytime they post, it stops them from posting in the future. Or may be that’s what you really wanted! Otherwise, why would you ignore the actual thread which just talks about the method and pick on a selective line from a reply within, isolate that line to make it seem like every account works, and then question me? When I was clear that, only accounts without an abuse in the past can do it?

Again you might be right in what you do. You might even be proud of that and it might seem perfectly normal to you. To me, I have a different view. Anyway, I will rest my objection here. I will just post the screenshots each day.

3 Likes

You should just ignore it, all you have done is waste hours of your own time… Write what you want if people see value in fine if not is also fine. :grin:

3 Likes

That’s not true. I give not a single f*ck about sources, proxies, etc. The only thing I was interested in was your results of high volume likes. I wanted to know more, since I asked you about it on your original thread and you didn’t follow up. Perhaps I could have DMed you to ask for it again.

What I don’t understand is why your initial response when I asked you was defensive when people routinely ask for proof on this forum all the time.

Especially since 800+ likes for a long period of time is impressive and highly unusual. I’m 100% sure I’m not the only one who wondered if it was really possible.

To be honest, I don’t want to belabor the point anymore.

1 Like

This was my point. He’s not doing 50 DMs along with other actions, he’s only doing DMs.

That’s normal. The DMs are going to non followers, so their DMs are going straight to spam folder, and hence the limit is expanded.

I have been doing f/unf and other actions for months without a single block… i don’t know why people feel so offended when they hear about such things like this nowadays… lol its still possible people.

I never claimed to do other actions along with DMs! It was your assumption and then your doubting what i said. Whos fault is that!

And secondly, if its common, good. Atleast one part is settled.

I don’t think they’re talking about just running accounts as normal. The discussion went a little deeper than that. I think for the most part, most people are running their accounts without major issues. The discussion was on pushing to higher numbers than normal for extended period of time.

Yes, by all means that was my fault for assuming. I take full responsibility for that!

Cool. And from next time, when i post something, please feel free to ignore. Just assume that its a lie and move on. Dont waste your time and mine, asking for proofs

why do you feel the need to keep going? …grow up already.

I can see the point of everyone here. But @Karthik_A you should be more tolerant nowadays. As others have said. Your numbers are unusual on these days. It’s awesome you are able to do that. But is kind of normal people claim for proofs. Try to calm down yourself a bit. And you can just shut up their mouths with proofs (as you’ve already done). Not a big deal IMO.

Cheers.

Well i have been doing 20-40 DM’s a day along with f & unf for a quite some time without any issues… but not for all accs ofc, only on some few ( okay if banned ) accounts, yet they all survived & still working … lol

Sounds about right. I have my limit set to 35, and don’t usually have a problem reaching it. For most part 25-35 is the comfortable spot. But its definitely not 50.

I used to do up to 70 DM’s a day along with f/unf back in february… but i stopped because i don’t wanna risk the accs to get banned since people can easily report u as spam

Performed up to 6k DM’s before i decided to stop Dm’s, the accs are still alive until today

I don’t think I was even automating still back in february. I stopped a few months after the big update, and just started back a couple months ago.

That’s the crazy thing with algorithm, it’s changing constantly… what you can’t do today, maybe you can do tomorrow, and then maybe 12 weeks from now won’t be able to do it again.

The one advice I always give people who are new(and they usually don’t like to hear it in the beginning), is that in order to get anywhere with automation… on any platform, is constant testing. You can’t depend on anyone else’s settings and expect them to work for you, as their are too many variables t.

Even when things are running smoothly, its good to keep separate accounts running just for testing purposes cause you never know when a change will be implemented.

2 Likes