Automation software for the social media

You need to se what features are availaible which can help you grow there,Like all other social media platforms there must be some feature which will help you to grow and then algorithm will push your account as similar to other platforms.

2 Likes

Have # but very little and don’t know if the help for the post.

I think the main thing is the Upvote and Echo.

But must test first :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You can’t see follower lists but you can see following lists, so you’d be able to follow users based on comments, posts, followings, and hashtags.

1 Like

Yes! Tons of opportunities and completely the Wild West right now…which is the perfect time to automate

1 Like

There are hastags

1 Like

Wherever you look even for the dumbest shit it seems pro republican is everywhere. Nothing against any political favor but it doesnt seem that unbiased and comforting i guess for other political party people

Also since it took off last few weeks. Seems to oddly fit the US elections timeline and it’s user base.

But yeah great opportunities if it was a little bit more equally mixed

2 Likes

Yes. I think the most helpful tool is the upvote.it alerts you when others upvote your comment…basically like “liking pictures on Instagram”

2 Likes

Yes I agree! But looking at it from a business stand point it’s sooooo fresh that there are tons of opportunities to grow. Think Instagram but in 2011. All the original influencers from then are now huge and famous… so much potential that shouldn’t be passed up on, regardless of your political view.

2 Likes

For sure, just think a lot of people will be scared away since it’s pretty pro republican. But maybe that’s just me

1 Like

Right now it is yes, but that will change. Too fresh of an opportunity not to jump on it

1 Like

the app it self seems to be well done but I keep seeing political stuff all the time are we sure that is a social media app or a political one :grin:

1 Like

I’ve heard some similar things about it too, that it’s got a big support from some politicans :smiley:

1 Like

It does. And it might be political now just because of elections. Even Instagram is political cause of it.

1 Like

Yes- people are dismissing the platform because it appears to be 100% political and directed towards a particular point of view. What people are forgetting is that Facebook started out as a platform for college students to communicate- platforms evolve and change as more users are brought on board.

3 Likes

Do someone test the limits for follow/unfollow vote and echo ?
I do 200 follow is 1h by hand and nothing happened till now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yep your 100% right. It will evolve so right now is the time to jump on it! Like someone said it’s the Wild west

1 Like

I will give it a period of trial and see what can be done there and we can keep this thread to share new strategies of growth and problem-solving.

It reminds me of IG back in the day. No limits on follow unfollow.

1 Like

There are limits, I got 48h restriction for following after following 385 people in one run.

1 Like

they allow us to post links, but honestly don’t know what to sell/link to these audience lol