Automation software for the social media

there’s no “risk” other than losing the account haha why are you trying to scare people away? i’m gonna test it myself will let you all know what limits work and what doesn’t, even if it doesn’t it’s not a “Honey pot” do you even know what it means lol

you were able to grow upto 60k - (that’s alreadt 60k times better than IG)

you payed for a dev - i don’t need to i have the skills

who used DMs when they let you post links in feed lol so no ID, just make new pages once the old one is gone, you can make ton of $$$ on the way to growing 60k, one word CPA, if you grew upto 60k without utilizing that traffic you made a huge mistake, followers become inactive overtime or god knows what happens, the real value is in the traffic that you get during automation, why the hell did you gain so much followers for? it’s not bitcoins to save up followers lmao but yes when i do me i’ll make better decisions that you did

1 Like

are you interested in developing a gorth tool for parler… i would be interested in buying. i think there is value in parler …

2 Likes

i’ll test it out first, i doubt if i can sell a software, i can make one work for me (a simple python code) but inorder to sell a tool there’s more work , so what i’ll do is test it to see if i can generate revenue with simple cpa ads, if it’s a success i’ll most likely sell it or i would at least genuinely let you all know if it’s worth it or not

1 Like

Let me know if you develop a growth tool. I’d like to see how it works for my non profit for. I work in anti human trafficking and PTSD recovery.

3 Likes

So would I please let me know if you do

1 Like

on github there is already a code … parlerbot

3 Likes

What is the name of the app? Don’t see it or am I blind lol

What’s the name of the app?

Based on the conversation above, I guess they are talking about Parler.

Has anybody got a bot for Parler?