Autotokker update - 4k followers

Thanks for this info. Do you think people do follow unfollow manualy will be clumped into the group of using a bot?

1 Like

No way manually and most likely not even with bots. Your own account is proof of that. I think we have at least a year of problem free automation ahead of us. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why do you think we have a year of problem free automation?
DouYin has been around for 3-4years. 500million active daily users.

We might be new to it, but gotta remember it’s already been around for quite some time now.

Moreso, most users don’t typically follow a lot of accounts. On average someone will follow 2-3 new accounts in any given session daily (from ByteDance themselves). It kinda takes a lot to get a follow.

1 Like

Could you rephrase that? Just wanna make sure I understand.

If someone uses manuel follow un follow will tik tok think they are using a bot? I know that instagram clumped people doing it manually to people actually using bots a little while back

I am saying that based off the lack of current punishment and how long it takes to change a massive API like that. Of course, anything can happen. This is so dope to watch a new platform explode and change the whole ecosystem.

Wanted to update! up to 7K. Recently had my first viral video, hit 600k :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

can you dm me your tik tok would be interested to check it out

1 Like

What are hell you talking about? China was dirt broke 20 years ago and now there are high end stores everywhere in the tier 1 cities. There are Chinese tourists everywhere both in China and internationally. I travel full time and see this with my own eyes. I’m pretty sure I’m not imagining because those armies of tourists keep on getting in my shots.

1 Like

Had one blow up as well! so hyped

I think it is possible that there are some fake numbers, but if there are, it is similar to IG and Facebook. What that other guy is imagining is a conspiracy lol. The interest in TikTok is legit.

Dude I live in China and I work in China including with the government. I know two cents more than you do for sure.
If you think China gives real numbers you are naive and definitely don’t know what you are talking about.

2 Likes

So are you saying that tiktok isnt going to be as big as instagram in future?

1 Like

Sorry I can’t foretell the future

2 Likes

can put comments?
how many

Haha, all we can do is guess and prepare

1 Like

Personally about to hit 10k using this service. Have had like 5-10 videos go semi viral and one that popped off big time. I think it’ll hit a million soon.

3 Likes

Wow a million?! What kind of content?

2 Likes

anyone knows a tik tok post scheduler / auto poster?

4 Likes

Reposting videos from Youtube. That one was kind of a shocking vid about society. Animation.

2 Likes