Autotokker update - 4k followers

i’m shadow banned on my main account that i used automation on so not sure if that did it. But automation is definetley not worth it. I was able to blow up two accounts last night both over 20k followers overnight. Just posting good content

@customlogovideos do you think reposting content from other platforms could cause bans? Is it worth it to build up accounts that way in your opinion?

I mean yes it’s against tiktoks tos but a lot of people are doing it. Verified accounts too

1 Like

I am going to post a lot this week and see how it does! Was quite busy last week.

You look at your analytics daily?

No. Why do you ask?

Ah damn, gotta look at your analytics daily!!!
1 video can pop in a territory that doesn’t fit the content your making, and can skew your audience data.

I’ve legit Privates videos thay were in the 1.2mil-1.5 mil range ONLY because it was bringing in a huge audience from India.

1 Like

haha, I did almost everyday, but i’ll make sure to now. The poor indians :sleepy:

I just started another repost account to test. Will keep you guys updated!

i was going to ask you the same thing… how has autotokker been working for you and why are all these people getting shadow banned and banned on tik tok … is there a limit to how many hashtags to use because I see people getting banned for no reason according to them … is tik tok as strict as instagram now??

I am seriously wondering if it is the reposting content. My account got (maybe banned, maybe bad performance) weeks after i stopped Autotokker. My friend with another big reposting account got a huge performance hit for no reason as well…

Building up another repost account right now organically, so we’ll see!

1 Like

maybe tik tok monitors ip addresses, device id, etc and when they see that your not using the same mobile device since its a mobile app and there should be no reason to use another mobile device unless your phone breaks and you switch phones, but when they see consistent back and forth switching im sure theyre gona assume its spamming somehow

1 Like

that is why i do pretty much strictly snapchat and that’s where like 100% of my income comes from - and i use 1 account per phone and have a mobile plan with AT&T for each phone and every phone is an iphone i just get off craigslist or wherever i can find a good deal and i have 238 phones and it takes all day because the majority of it is all manual except the bot that extracts the phone area codes and prefixes etc but id love to try tik tok i just have my own personal account ive been uploading video game clips and direct it to my youtube page and then get some monetizing money off it but i want to go bigger so i have to learn the limits of tik tok

Yeah but it never hurt me when I was using it and my friend doesn’t use any automation at all…

are you outside the united states and trying to have your location in the usa and if you are and your using proxies don’t even bother because proxies are pretty much pointless now, they get your device id from your phone and you can have the best proxy on earth and it still wont matter

so what limits have you learned as of today on tik tok, we all seem to have different views on it

Yeah that happened to me a couple viral videos of mine main audience was india

1 Like

I was thinking if you are reposting videos. Maybe they flag your account for posting a video that’s already on tiktok. And if you post too many videos that are already on tiktok they shadowban you? I have 3 accounts that are shadow banned now. I made a new account last night to test only posted 1 video and it went viral. That or posting too many times a day looks spammy to them?

I have no proof this is how it works just my thoughts.

Experimenting with the same thing. All 3 wow… :sleepy:

Same here with autotokker. I don’t think it’s worth it, can be easily done manually as well.

Haven’t had any shadowbans from automation, nor reposting. Did you guys post anything against the TOS?