Be good to one another, strive to become a leader

I am sorry to disappoint you, but this is not a paid job :sunglasses: As for me I can say that when I started here I knew completely nothing about Instagram. And now I am making money with it. Even enough to live a nice life :thailand::tropical_drink::swimming_man::beers: It is with what I learned here. From other people who helped me when I started. From reading here, testing testing and trying a lot. So it is also ok to help others without getting direct benefits from that. And I still learn here, from experiences of others.

5 Likes

Same for me. Been here a few years didn’t know about a level 4. :pensive:

1 Like

@mojojojo My man! I agree that it should be about the business so I appreciate that. You are always on point!
However, I just want to add that some situations are compromising the services being sold here and this is where this all started. I must say that I now have a huge guard up with MP unfortunately. This is about business at its core. But it’s more about the integrity of the businesses here that created the problem. The trust that has been broken.
I love MP so much! I’m so grateful to the people on here because so many of them have helped me an insane amount.
This is all I’m going to say because I don’t want to be involved in any further drama. I just think it is important.

5 Likes

I think people should use more the search function and read more. There’s a lot of lazy ass users.

2 Likes

Its not my time and i wrote should!

me too :+1: (just not the Thail bit!!)

1 Like

Honestly @wortime can be a nice guy to talk with , and he has certainly helped A TON of people on this forum. Man has a strong opinion and it’s very unlikely to accept when he’s wrong about something.

Was he unprofessional and falsely accusing other peoples businesses sometimes? Yes, more than once especially when he’s drunk.
Is that a reason to make a drama and leave the community? IMHO - no, but as always, he has his own ways.

5 Likes

are you serious? Did you read all or just some parts? its so not about that part…

thats the biggest problem if people( not only you) just read selected parts and don t have all the info.

But hey, why we dont get back to work and help others on this beautifull forum.

I will do that too then;)

7 Likes

I read the whole thing, thanks. I have read every single thing regarding this so I’m not sure why you are judging me. Please don’t make accusations or assumptions. My post that you are referring to was reasonable, appropriate, and without any hostility. I believe that what I was stated was necessary. Please don’t degrade my words.
I haven’t posted any replies (so maybe you thought I hadn’t been following?) because I didn’t want to be the target for any inappropriate verbiage that I have read over the past few days. I simply don’t have time for it. Nobody has a free pass to be that way to anyone.
Just be nice. If you have a conflict, approach it in a professional manor. We are all here to help eachother and strive to be better.

1 Like

It feels like SJW who always get offended very quickly are taking over the forum. @jmarie you clearly implied that his service has no integrity so you have to deal with the backlash.

1 Like

Again with the assumptions.
I am not offended over anything. I don’t care. And you clearly have no intention of trying to keep the peace as I stated in my last post. Instead you continue to drag on the drama. Just leave it alone.

Funny that you say that after coming back to stir it up again :slight_smile:

I am sorry, but you did not. Simply because it was not posted here. That is not your fault. But you cannot make any judgement without that.

no, really not :wink:

1 Like

I will say it again.

You implied that another member and his service has no integrity. I don’t think you can just say that on no grounds whatsoever. So definitely not necessary if you ask me.

1 Like

Haha I mean I can’t see what is private. So this you are correct about. Technically anyone who isn’t a leader can’t know what is going on there, so I do apologise for that.
I truly hope all is well on the other side.

1 Like

This thread is becoming more of a drama than Young and the Restless… Get back to work friends! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You are putting words into my mouth once again.
What I said was valid. I am not trashing anyone publicly and I don’t really care for this conversation anymore.

People can read the threads where the two of them hashed it out about the disagreement you and I had a few days ago. The grounds are there. Again, very valid. I am no saint but I do think what was going on wasn’t quite right. And Wortime didn’t either.

This will be my last post about this. Because this. Haha.

I have work to do! All the best @Grummel1

1 Like

This has touched us who posted on this thread. Lets not split the camp anymore please.
We have one tent, this place the public forum. lets not piss on it.

12 Likes

Thank you for this post, it shows that MPsocial cares about their members.

My man I’ve seen what feels like 30 threads in 30 minutes with a reply from you, I havent checked them all but the ones I did were no value posts. Are you just spamming to try and get level 2? Try to contribute to the conversation, not just a “thanks”.

10 Likes