Can not loggin Instagram (Help Us Confirm You Own This Account)

Are you Scrapping with this account or only Performing Actions with Users Scrapped?

It has happened the same to me, i have changed password and when everything looked fine, i start to scrape and Compromised again. I will Reset ID next time. On my case it was a Scrapper Account.

Saw your post and looked, yup compromised again. Changed password again. Lets see what happens.

This account is scraping api for itā€™s own actions on EB.

Can you show me how to do it plzzz

need help! iā€™ve been trying to do the steps with opera but its not working. willing to pay someone!

I fixed the problem

How did you do that?

When I tried to log in yesterday, I got a prompt to verify myself via SMS or mail. I chose mail got a six digit code put it in and I was able to log back in.

Be sure to enable JV to remove phone number after PV so then IG doesnā€™t have an account phone number to verify with. Otherwise be sure to always have your own phone number saved.

This should prevent those PV when IG says theyā€™ve sent a code to the number in your account.

Hi, I have the same problem, but I have email on instagram which is not in use, I forgot password long time ago, and I didnt change it because everything worked excelent. Have you any idea how to solve this problem? Thank you

this happened to me today ā€¦ but i was trying to change my pw and then i tried to log back in and it said ā€˜ā€™ confirm email ā€˜ā€™ and the email isnā€™t even mines ā€¦

@T-tech can you help me. Iā€™m from Malaysia, im facing this issue since past 5 days. It happens to my business instagram account. Now im not able to log in at all. Please help me!

@Mywebmedia how?

hey, would you please help my by explaining more in detail because i havenā€™t understood a thing that you wrote. thank you

Hey StevenRIchie I have exact the same issue did you ever figure it out?

Hey same issue did you ever figure out solution?

Iā€™m also having the same problem hereā€¦ I really dont want to create a new IG cause the old has so many memoriesā€¦ somebody please help

I need this guy

My email was changed and Iā€™m stuck with this now. I have no way to access the new email

I managed to find a solution BUT you 'll need to do it from you phone and hop fully you have setup a phone number with your account

1. go to login page from Instagram website open on web browser
  2. go to forget password
  3. click on need more help will be with blue color font very Small down below the buttons to reset your password.
  4. will ask for your email
  5. will ask to send vitrification on your mobile 6. press verify button
  6. press this is me not someone else
  7. enter new password never used before on your account
    finally youā€™ll get your account back :slightly_smiling_face:
2 Likes