Can somebody help me?

Hello
Can pls somebody help me ?
I want to start my own online business with smma and really appreciate it if somebody could me.
I ain’t got any experience and knowledge.

If you haven’t got any experience or knowledge your not ready to start an SMMA mate. Your running the risk of peoples accounts and livelihoods if they come to you with their business! If I was you I would stay here for a while, coming every day to learn, and once you feel adequate enough, then try to start!

2 Likes

Just start reading on this forum day by day, after some time You will get enough knowledge :wink:

4 Likes

@JakeCOYS that’s why I’m asking for help.
If somebody can teach me so I can start my own business. I’m sick and tired of working 9/5.

Sorry for my bad English.
I’m from Germany

You will learn alot from just reading through the forum, gaining your levels on here, and genuinely being active in this community :slight_smile: there is no quick fix.

5 Likes

If you are completely new and want to know more about IG, please check out this thread.

From there, read the comments and search on the forum for anything that you do not understand.

3 Likes

With your name just create a website and sell t-shirts!

3 Likes

Definitely spend some time reading through this forum. There a lot of experienced people here and will get some excellent ideas. Good luck to you!

2 Likes

Start slow maybe even offering the service for free and learn about building relationships with clients and then see where it takes you from there!

2 Likes

You can also invest in a good instagram marketing course to get the basics - and then you can try and learn on yourself.

3 Likes

@Kacper_Kiedrowski
That’s exactly what i did.
I have Iman G Smma course, but it doesn’t show me what I need to know.

1 Like
  • get a small jarvee license
  • create 10 accounts
  • grow them
  • gain level 2 here

Than you have experience and knowledge and are ready to go.

And ignore all those courses. They just want your money. And problem with courses is instagram changes so fast so they are outdated fast (btw. most people who sell those courses are also members here :wink:). I suggest to start with reading this post. All you need to know is here. Congratulations to your registration. Welcome to by far the best IG forum around :hugs:

4 Likes

I second this notion.

Seriously though. @Actor_Contact @Taypher & @JakeCOYS are right. There is plenty of information freely available, even to the lower user levels. You’re new and it can seem overwhelming, but just use the search bar to filter through the most relevant topics, and if you still can’t find the information you’re looking for, then you can create a new thread, asking some informed questions.

4 Likes

also test on your own account/accounts

first you need to understand what the heck you are doing, especially given the time and age we are in right now.

Please dont onboard clients if you dont know what you are doing, that will only destroy both yours and potentially other SMM agencies reputation.

learn, dont be lazy ! :slight_smile: good luck on your journey

It’s mostly about good customer service with the clients. Build those relationships. Give them your cell phone and be available. I’m like a psychotherapist to some.

@andrejo as I said before, I don’t want to start it immediately. I’m just asking if someone could give me more information/tips or show me what exactly I have to do.
Believe me I’m ready to learn and to sacrifice my time.

this forum is your best bet for now I guess!:slight_smile: also use “search tab” in topright corner

feel free to test on your own account (personal)