Can we reset id to unfollow block

I think yes, just it’s ressources consuming ‘‘CPU & RAM’’

1 Like

THIS IS GETTING ME NUTS. I have an account that is like in vacation. Bro, i reset his id, he follow someone SUCCESSFULLY. And then he tells me he is follow blocked like bro ??? Bro ?? Wake up ! I mean if it was a Real child i would be in jail already. I just want to pop my screen when i see the pink spot who says it is follow blocks. He follows 12 person/day come on. Zmenzi if you see this stop being fake follow block or i’ll cut your throat !

I don’t even have the option to follow through Eb since i have gmt2 if you do wonders.

Edit : an other account just started to do the same thing i’m telling you don’t play with me my child.

Yes I’m not getting any blocks on my mobile proxies. 100 accounts

1 Like

@LanceParrish lucky f*cker haha but then again it’s mobile. I’m doing C/M so mobile would be too costly for me especially with current low settings we are obliged to follow to avoid block.

1 Like

Yeah I get it - just trying to share what I’m finding - I’m also keeping follows to 130 a day, no unfollowing yet and nothing else. VERY conservative.

1 Like

Could you share which provider the proxies?

I would wait to see if Jarvee comes with an update to fix. I have majority accounts running fine and a couple that are hit with the follow blocks. I keep the tool on to try every day, maybe 25% of the ones that were blocked before are following fine now randomly. Everything right now is extremely random so it’s best to just keep an out for things as much as you can.

@LanceParrish How many are you doing an hour? I noticed that those that I reset and put at 1 -2 /hour the first day. Some of them the second day get blocked doing 2-3/hr. Running 3:1 on DC proxies though.

Other that were newly made and started have no issue doing a follow a day more than the other day.

@Kojange is it advised to keep it running and trying repeatedly hitting the block? How many accounts are you running? I have about 250 with 60% hit by the follow block and restarting 2 each hour.

@oneoneseven I don’t see it as an issue to keep trying every day. However I will turn the tool off and start it at a random point the next day to try to disrupt any pattern. I’ve had some just randomly come back to life. A solid 90% of mine are running fine on mobile proxies currently.

Continue to follow the advised follows per day/hour. I think these new follow blocks are on Jarvee’s end. They seem too inconsistent.

I’m already past the 200/6000. I mean it’s def true that as soon as you go above 6000 you’re done. But I’m also being hit waaaaay below that number. Guess I’ll just have to keep them running very very slowly till some solution comes up or Jarvee gives something other than their standard replies. Cause at this point they still leave us guessing while it seems to be def point towards API and/or device ID’s. I’m not tech savy though, so I’m not sure about it.

Thats what I mean, its too inconsistent for it too fully be an IG problem imo since the clients can still follow on their app while we show follow block. I’m not entirely sure on the resetting of Device ID. I’m extremely cautious with client accounts.

I’m ‘lucky’ in a way that I have no clients to consider except for my unbotted main’s. I dont mind losing one although it sucks having to lose a social proofed child. I can odly enough still perform actions manually through the EB, but somehow it shows blocked when i tick the option for use EB when action blocked… It’s so confusing. If you have any word about it that would help out. Please do. Device resets in the mean time but only a couple each time.

1 Like

henry cooper proxies for mobile.

Only been a week and ramping slowly up. Hope it doesn’t change.

I do only follows right now and not more than 120-150 a day. Most are 90-120.

1 Like

Those are really low settings, but I think that DC proxies might be your cause. Try some mobiles and test.

you’re referring to the accs affected by the big Follow block wave, right?

I would definitely eliminate datacenter proxies completely at this point. If mobile proxies or ones of that status aren’t in the budget then perhaps need to get into a different business. Clients should come first over profit margin.

1 Like

For me i’m only doing my own business with C/M. My childs are nothing but redirecting accounts. Lose some is fine. My business is actually going really well but no need to spend more than it returns. I mean I could spend it but in the long run it might be the costly for only 15/mobile proxy even considering mobile proxies are being hit aswell.

Edit: Unless you’re saying I could possibly run 20 childs on Henry Coopers raw mobile with the ACTUAL benefit of no blocks. Then the price gap would be close enough to consider.

1 Like

If i were to do botting clients accounts I’d of course go mobile without doubt. My mains arent botted at all. Grown by the botted childs.

1 Like

Sound very Logical :slight_smile:
What DC proxies do you use, if you don’t mind me asking?