[DISCUSSION] Unfollow Blocks

I can unfollow more than 400 per day via EB

client account tho

Are you referring to the Quality or Raw-Mobile/Mobile Tier?

I bought 10 Quality Proxies.
Please let me stress that I’m happy with the service and quick replies and the portal. It’s just that all 10 accounts that I connected the proxies too have severe problems now and 2 that I worked on for over a year are completely lost because Instagram disabled them and will not reactivate them.

Accounts are really rarely disabled because of proxies so I assume something else was the reason. If you need help with unbanning just send me a PM.

can you share your settings? some accounts even after switching to EB only to unfollow still action blocked

Many are doing DMs to new followers (I assume via API).

180-200 unfollows daily.

Anyone else have noticed follow action block happening right after an aborted search no matter if set to max 20 min or less than 8 min?

Îm pretty sure there is no daily limits for unfollow
And i am even more sure that if there were limits it’s above 300.
Tested myself

Unfollow via EB is working for me :+1:

Whats the speed of your unfollow via EB. I use EB and before i never get action block but last week i saw some AB already when unfollow is done. Is the limit for unfollow also 200 per day?

I have heard 300

interesting, some of our accounts are Unfollow EB blocked (have “Unfollow via EB only” ON)
can unfollow via Phone on these accounts.

I did tests with 40 accounts they all get banned before reaching 300 unfollows, stop misinforming man.

Accounts get banned for unfollowing now ?
Funny enough

I do not have issue unfollowing more than 300 in some accounts and some are getting blocked below 300

So his point is not a complete misinformation/lie

All of mine where blocked sub 300

You are wrong anyway
No need to contextualize
Please stop being offensive
Thanks

“no need to contextualize” lol

Whats happening now? I can not unfollow on my real phone, real account for more than 3 days without any notification from instagram.

All of my account have unfollow block today (through EB) - anyone else?