Do you get Temp blocks on Mobile Proxy?

I paid £18.75 a month for unlimited sim, i think thats 23 USD.

1 Like

Tempting… to use it for childs

6 Likes

No problem, I will get back once the test is finished.
At this very moment 10 accounts work on LTE proxy with no issue. But it’s too short time period to make any conclusions.

I really would like to know, where I can find these settings :smiley:

Most probably he is talking about this:

Contact @HenryCooper - $4 for a 4G mobile proxy that I use for my main.
Others also provide proxies on the forum - give it a search.

Did I get you right - the price is $4 for LTE proxy per month?! :hushed::hushed::hushed:

Yeah but limited to one account per proxy and the account has to be in good standing.

but those are shared proxy or not? I have raw-mobile proxy from HC and its 20usd/m

Most probably we are discussing shared proxies?

I’ve never seen high quality LTE proxy less than for $40-50 per month

2 Likes

what providor is that from in the uk?

Ahhh… Here is the answer, ok.

If you are following specific users then the problem we are all experiencing is related to API calls and too many filters. If you are getting by with over 200 follows a day it has to be that. What proxies are you using as well?

It’s smarty part of the three network.

Yeah I’ve seen @Drav posts before and was thinking what stands out is how he is scraping (photo ID) and then inputting his specific sources.

I just think you can target better outside of JV and then your making a lot less API calls. JV doesn’t support image recognition for example which for me is the reason I survived from 1000 followers a day to 300, targeting is so much better and Instagram seems to be helping with image recognition in the alt tags.

1 Like

So how do I go about doing this then?

Do you mean targeting by alt text on photos?

Yes that is correct.