God-Like Settings for Jarvee Follows OMG

Challenge
Guys I found a massive key to getting massive gains with Jarvee in this volatile climate in automation we live in, so without further to do… I’ll share this golden nugget of info.

… I open the floor for people to upload screenshots with proof of a better combination to get the highest amounts of follows per day with the least amount of cookie resets/ ID resets.

*Please don’t copy anyones settings exactly… spice it up a bit in intervals of 5 minutes or more…
WHICH IS PERHAPS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THIS WHOLE TRICK. Intervals bro.

40 Likes

Not going to show my settings but I have a client averaging 70 followers a day. Following is capped to 165 daily.

6 Likes

Thank you for share bro! Will try it on AB accounts I have. I will let you know

1 Like

Which kind of proxies do you use?
Old accounts?
For how long have you run those settings?

2 Likes

Nice share. Has anyone had luck staggering follows/unfollows at a higher count.

Ex: 5 days follow 400, 5 days of unfollowing. Rinse and repeat for 30 days at to not exceed 6000 follows.

4 Likes

@ghosa I use highproxies actually and change them out once a month generally. Sometimes scramble them across my client network. No problems. The results above are literally this running all day, no temp blocks at all.

2 Likes

Will definitely check this out for my clients.

2 Likes

Do you use API or EB to follow?

1 Like

@Gaevintt nothing but EB lol

1 Like

@Cudi spread the good word brother

1 Like

You still on high proxies and not having problems? I got most of my accounts banned because of high proxies

2 Likes

But i dont see green? :sweat_smile:

What’s the policy with HP and exchange of proxies?

1 Like

I think this might be exactly what I saw on an AW video recently

4 Likes

Also, I’ve already noticed in many forums.
People are saying that the situation is improving and some are up to 300 follow-ups.
Interesting.

4 Likes

Hope they go up even more soon

2 Likes

Sometimes I also have such hope that they test it and see the falls and bring back our actions, but it’s only hopes.
And hope does not give anything, that’s why I’m still learning, I’m looking for and implementing new ways and customers are happy so far :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m noticing some of my accounts running higher actions without blocks. But it’s too early to say

3 Likes

Yea, I was thinking the same, this could only be the test, like this shit with hiden likes, when they see much less actions going on the Instagram, they will stop thinking like idiots lol

5 Likes

I’m just imagining the shitstorm of follow blocks being over (or action blocks in general) and all slaves going FULL SEND. The growth will be astronomical

We need more Jarvee updates with new settings to randomize things at the kind of level you are sharing.

4 Likes