Do you get Temp blocks on Mobile Proxy?

well first of all you need to forget the idea that 4g proxy means 0 issues

its NOT that easy.

On my residential if i get blocks i just turn off router wait a few minutes and back on, I used to do this once a week, now Im doing it a few times a day…

The reason i turn it off, is that if i drop the line the IP doesn’t change.

I don’t have a 4g proxy provider for the people messaging me.

1 Like

@drav Is the dongle only usable for physical devices or are you making it online available for your jarvee vps servers?

I tried godlike settings when it first came out and it wasnt working for me… but I didnt have 4g proxies back then so that might be why. May changed to something similar but my setup now is running smooth. Thanks for the help though!

Mind sharing what did work for you?

can someone help me with some 4g proxy provider? if you can write to me in private I would appreciate it very much

Just search a little bit :wink:

Can you give us your feed back after your test ?

It sits on the PC as another network adapter 192.168.8.100, so you can run a proxy server on the PC and port redirect from the router and make it available to your JV as a proxy.

1 Like

Mind me asking what your average cost per account is with that setup? I know it can differ with the 4g provider cost

I paid £18.75 a month for unlimited sim, i think thats 23 USD.

1 Like

Tempting… to use it for childs

6 Likes

No problem, I will get back once the test is finished.
At this very moment 10 accounts work on LTE proxy with no issue. But it’s too short time period to make any conclusions.

I really would like to know, where I can find these settings :smiley:

Most probably he is talking about this:

Contact @HenryCooper - $4 for a 4G mobile proxy that I use for my main.
Others also provide proxies on the forum - give it a search.

Did I get you right - the price is $4 for LTE proxy per month?! :hushed::hushed::hushed:

Yeah but limited to one account per proxy and the account has to be in good standing.

but those are shared proxy or not? I have raw-mobile proxy from HC and its 20usd/m