Follow Block for the past 5 days?

Yes, there seems to be no way to lift it.
If it’s even on the client’s phone there is not much you can do about it besides wait…

For me and a few others the first accounts that are blocked since one week are able to follow again now. 2 accounts out of 8. I assume soon they will all work again. But lets see.

And hope of course Instagram doesn’t put this block on us very often in the future

1 Like

This would be the end of F/UF, At least for client management.
We will have to adapt and find creative approaches when this day comes

Do you think it might be a bug? I know some people who arent able to follow and they arent even growing their accounts.

I do hopeso, out of 3000 accounts I have on Jarvee about 3-5% are experiencing it. I am noticing around day 5 Jarvee can follow 1 account then the block is reinstated, its likely going to be similar to the hashtag ban which is 2 weeks at the moment . (Commonly thought of as a Shadow Ban)

1 Like

Whats the story to get 2nd level access? Just community engagement?

2 Likes

basically. that and offer as much golden nuggets to your fellow forum member, read this for more info User Levels Explained

2 Likes

I am facing the same thing with my account>>>>
Follow Block from last 6 days…
I am performing no actions and still the same.
What the hell is going on with instagram…
I chnged proxy and device id but still the same outcome!!

2 Likes

If I get zero work done and live on MP social I will get to level 2, serious pre requisites for a busy business owner

• visit at least 25 days, not sequentially
  • cast at least 100 likes
  • receive at least 200 likes ( this means you will have to be helpful and friendly within the community)
  • reply to at least 150 different topics
  • enter at least 350 topics (this means read them)
  • read at least 1500 posts ( a post is a reply, a topic/thread can have many posts)
  • spend a total of 600 minutes reading posts

Is there a bot for this lol

7 Likes

not unless youd like to risk getting permanently banned lol it’s a journey no doubt, but its worth it…at least that’s what I keep telling myself until I get to level 2 haha

3 Likes

LOL, Instagram botters worried about account bans !! Well I wish you well on this journey to lvl 2

4 Likes

Guys I have an account which is still blocked since 9May…

I changed the proxy 2 times. Stop it. But each time i tried. Block again…

I don’t think it’s a proxy problem.

Something else is happening

1 Like

Well I definitely need to rack up those likes to get to level 2 tier. lol

2 Likes

what proxes are you using?

1 Like

I used Mobile Proxy.

It’s definitely something else going on…

UPDATE: I have 3000 accounts on Jarvee, I went through all of the tools across all servers to try to find any similarities. I have found all the accounts with a lengthy follow block were blocked on the 9th (8th US) of May, so far all are still being blocked and have had 1 or 2 follows since resulting in the block again.

• I have changed proxies (I use elite and never used proxies for Instagram)
  • I have reset device ID and used VPN with a new mobile device to attempt to follow, failed also
  • I have started like campaigns on these to see if just f/uf only is causing the issue.

In my mind its a technical issue, given the database issues Insta have had over the past months. It looks like no date is set to lift the block and it was since Instagram changed the rebuttal messages about a week ago. Just a little more info but so far no solution

4 Likes

I rested my account for 3 days and it fixed itself. But it was also following despite the tool saying nothing was happening at one point recently as well.

1 Like

Seems to be the key date, all mine that are blocked were blocked on this date, any before or after are ok

2 Likes