Followers unsubscribe every day

No, there are not only bots. For example, real people unsubscribe from me. This can be seen through a special application.

I think it’s instagram glitches and only they can solve them

Same problem for me, I think many people “Clean” their following list every now and then and they end up unfollowing me because they don’t know me personally.

@rekt1251 How are you doing now? Everything is still the same for me… :disappointed_relieved:

No improvement bro :neutral_face:

I am gaining +30 to 40 followers. But losing - 50 to 60

I have no idea how I can put an end to this.

This is sad indeed. Let me know if you find a solution to this.

If you just did a little liking, you could easily offset the loss…

I’m girl, not bro :slight_smile: I myself do not know the solution to this problem… :frowning:

I like around 200 people everyday, comment on 40 people and story view about 400 as well.

I just cannot seem to stop this leak.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you

:raised_hands::innocent: O oh… My bad

Honestly I have been trying to dig into to this matter a bit, just to recognize why this could happen.
The only obvious reason I can cook this whole thing down to is the “Least Interacted With” feature implemented by IG. This makes it much easier for users to target you and unfollow you. I mean once you start getting a good portion of followers, the amount of allowed actions will not be enough to cover all your followers.
Even using slaves to target followers on main for liking, commenting etc. , it does not help, as the main still will show up on the followers list as “Least Interacted With” obviously because it is not doing the job. This is an important matter of why everyone is experiencing a great number of unfollows these days than earlier.
This also makes sense since this feature is relatively “new” and users on IG are getting more and more fimiliar with this feature.

Maybe you are right, but 4 fan accounts that I know, with exactly the same content as mine (I mean the same actor, but we all have different posts), get 100-120 new followers every day, while their content leaves much to be desired (low-quality photos and videos, insults to the wife of this actor, and so on). Now I have 39,491 followers, while at night there were 39,506. The last new follower was 10 hours ago :frowning:

Bump it up to 500

Now it will be impossible for me to know why exactly and what is happening on these fan accounts you are mentioning. But as in general digging into this and figuring out this “Least Interacted With” is a key factor. It has made it very visible and extremely easy for users to unfollow.

Alright :+1:t4:

As you can see… the unfollow pattern… on dates July 4- 6th :point_down:t4:

When I post, I lose 40-50 followers, so I can relate.

This is very sad… When will it stop? I see this for the first time in three years that my account exists

Instagram is sanitizing, so fake, bots, and inactive accounts are being deleted. Also, some accounts are using a growth model on Instagram called the ‘follow/unfollow’ method which involves following your account and expecting you to follow back. However, 100 followers decrease is not a concerning number.

Yes, people are unsubscribing, this is normal, but so that there are almost no new followers and the number of unsubscribes is many times greater than the number of new subscribers, I see this for the first time. Now it is no longer 100 unsubscribers, it is much more, since they leave every day

Try posting some better posts, better content, also try to post only the content that is related to your account’s niche. That’s very important.

1 Like

Jade, have you tried engaging with (especially new) followers of the other fanpages?
Not to the extent of risking a block, just maybe replying to their comments on your competitors posts in a non-spammy way (!).
If you’re trying to be genuinely helpful and come across as interested in this topic and someone who just wants to talk about the show and the actor because you’re just as hyped about it as the other fans, people will check your page and some of them will follow you.

That takes a bit more work than just liking potential followers’ posts, but you’ll get a lot of exposure and people who read your comments and comment replies are already interested in your topic.

Just don’t go down the “hey check my account” or “nice pic” or “:fire:” route. :smile: