[GET] The botting app on your phone

Thanks for all the insights.

Do you think the classic limit of 200 F/U per day applies also to this technique?

1 Like

And here you will probably need to carry out TESTS :slight_smile:
Different accounts have different limits :slight_smile:
And maybe 300/400/500 will be possible: D
After x time when you warm up your accounts
But it is better to stick to the 200 limit on main accounts anyway.
If you process this on other accounts and you see that you can do more, slowly add larger limits to the main accounts :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well this is a total game changer as it emulates the actual phone as it looks. But there is only one way to find out. That is to test and see. But go easyyyy and slowly build your way up.

1 Like

After checking the reviews on the play store, numerous get AC / 3 days ban.

Even if itā€™s surely due to no warm up and idealistic settings, Iā€™m not very confident now :smile:

Also because itā€™s seems too moch accessible by everyone compare to JV which is like chinese for majority of people.

But yes, only one solution to know => test

2 Likes

Yes as I initially stated.

Nothing is bulletproof.

But again you can never know what those people have done to get AC to begin with. Not only this app but any apps out there. One need to test. You really canā€™t take anyoneā€™s word for granted.

2 Likes

Remember that a lot of people write a false review so that this application is not used :slight_smile: I know this from my own experience haha. Therefore> Analyze> Test> Check> Let me know <3

2 Likes

Thatā€™s demoniac but actually kind of smart.
Black hat definition?

1 Like

you can add your proxy in the setting of android in network

1 Like

iā€™ve used this app to unfol and gave me blocks like crazy but honestly i was kinda agressive with my unfollowing and never used its paid features but now dl it & testing with one account so far so good even its kinda too fast with very slow i got 117 follow in less than 15 min :exploding_head:

1 Like

So now everything is going well?

You can write like that :slight_smile:
Jungle Law: D

haaha sorry for you :upside_down_face: i feel you man

1 Like

its actually pretty cool ā€¦ easy and workss seemlesslyā€¦ does anyone know the limit of accocunt per software . I can seem to find the info

1 Like

Can I download this app on iphone? I tried to search for it but couldnt find it.

1 Like

very nice topic my friend tnx
i believe i give it a try in a few days from now
and about the amount of accounts
i believe 5 can be running no problem no proxy ( i use jarvee for 5 accounts no proxy on my Residential ip) and i donā€™t have a problem more than a year
i believe 10 can be good to if using the 4G network
but now im thinking
if we say that 5 accounts is the limit
and we runs 5 accounts with this APP
and we on the same time running the official IG APP it be 6 accounts?

and i think one more thing
i know there is mobile phones that you can use 2 SIMS on it so maybe we can do some trick with it
2 SIMS + WIFI , the question is if it possible to manage it to work like proxy :thinking:

3 Likes

Only android :slight_smile:

Running 3-5 accounts on a residential proxy and 10-20 on mobile proxy is fine. The question is if this app is generating something like a unique device ID for every account we are running there.

Having mutliple accounts on 1 internet connection / proxy is working in Jarvee because they all have a unique device ID. When they do and we can add proxies there should be no limit for accounts except the technical resources of the phone. But when they are not we canā€™t go over 2-3 or 5 at the max. Sure Instagram allows having 5-6 accounts on the phone but you arenā€™t running full actions on all accounts at the same time.

1 Like

i am running the app on the 4g network but i have not added more than one right nowā€¦ and a nice aged slave account for 24 hoursā€¦ after i see it work tomorrow ill add 5. and then 10 the next day. the only issue would seem that you have to switch over the account when running. manually.

BTW they have viewing stories and at the speed that @roy likes 6000 SV per day :grinning:

2 Likes

I do not understand?
So accounts donā€™t work simultaneously?

1 Like

not on mineā€¦ you switch account like Instagram from profile to profile. its a macro based app so you have to be on the profile itself. the two account i have one has done nothing while the othe rone that is selected is on 3000 views in 3 hours

3 Likes

Yes :sunglasses: Unfortunately I didnā€™t saw an option to just view the stories posted X amount of hours ago or limit it to 1 story per user. So in that case it would need to be more. When they have or include more filtering option I wonā€™t need more than 5-10k :sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes