God-Like Settings for Jarvee Follows OMG

Indeed. Randomization is a pain when managing 100’s of accounts

2 Likes

im working on new method but to setup it its pretty expenssive

Jarvee needs to update several things now with all the new IG updates, they now all the new quirks and also they can make a better use of a more intelligent follow and unfollow tool with new settings to set up things on the fly for you or more personalization if you want to go full manual.

1 Like

Send this to Jarvee, literally been wanting this for a while now…

1 Like

Jarvee’s randomization was/is good for botting before the blockwaves but i feel it’s just not suitable anymore after it with TONS of accounts. Although i’m noticing that IG is loosening up? Not on all my accounts but i’m getting more actions done than before. It’s odd

7 Likes

Soon we will be back to the old numbers :slight_smile:

4 Likes

really sad they are not listening to the customers.

1 Like

I guess it just a matter of priorities. They will add features i’m sure.

1 Like

and then BOOM, you get torn a few new buttholes.

2 Likes

Great advice! I was unaware of this function in Jarvee. If anybody else tried this, care to share your results? Thanks

Your timers don’t eventually get messed up? Randomizing by 2 minutes. For example, 8:32 to 9:32 doesn’t eventually become something like 9:02 to 9:04?

It would be nice to be able to decrease the daily actions taken in bulk in jarvee and you could give the %.
When the next follow block wave happens, i could just decrease the actions slowly.:yum:

You watch Nelk too? :joy:

1 Like

@oneoneseven in this case yellow means that it hit the follow amount I set out for them to hit that day. This is without clearing any temp blocks throughout the day on EB, ran smoothly with no issues.

@oneoneseven I copy these settings to every account which is fine because they’re all on different intervals and proxies so there’s no reason not to. Just click copy settings at the bottom and boom, goes to every account.

I once did that and changed all timings to the same timings. Not sure if it was an accident or jarvee bug.

However, these settings mean they will start on the same time though?

@chriskostantewicz

May I ask if you also have different sources for each account to scrape or they share same sources also?

Where do u get your accounts from?
Self made or any good provider?
I am looking for aged accounts.

1 Like

Are you doing the service to slave accounts or accounts that do not matter?

• You can definitely use > 200 follows daily. (what is described in this topic)

Are you doing the service to client that are trusting in your competence?

• You should definitely NOT use > 200 follows daily.

One of the only concrete hypothesis is the < 6.000 monthly, and even so people are doing > 200 follows all day with clients accounts. OMG.

Quick tip: Use more your own brain :brain: and not others.

5 Likes

How many unfollows can you safely do per day and per month?