God-Like Settings for Jarvee Follows OMG

I cannot answer you the right thing here.

But from experience, actually I am following 150-200 daily and unfollowing the same amount.

So I would say at least < 6.000 monthly unfollowing is ok from what I am doing now.

1 Like

It is a difficult question with all the IG changes, but I am also staying conservative.
I have just not heard of anyone receiving an unfollow block and I was wondering how many unfollows people were doing per day

I never had problem with unfollow in 5 years doing it.

But why would you want to do many unfollow if you can just follow < 200 daily?

2 Likes

i swear aaron ward just posted this a while back

4 Likes

I have several clients nearing the 7500 mark and did not want to take several days to unfollow.
I was just wondering if people were able to unfollow 300-400 in a day.
Thanks for the feedback. Five years in the business is great!
I am sure you have weathered several IG changes and follow block waves like we are experiencing.

Yes, that is totally ok man… I would do 400 unfollows daily and 200 follows daily. So after soome days he would be following none of these 7.500.

2 Likes

OK, thank you. I will test those unfollow limits and continue staying under 200 follows per day

One account that I manage unfollowed more than 600 yesterday

2 Likes

Wow, good to know. I definitely need to push the limits a little harder.
I have never heard of anyone receiving an unfollow block.
I am just dealing with client accounts and wanted to stay conservative

1 Like

@chriskostantewicz Thanks for sharing!

What’s the purpose of having “Rotate Days” checked when you have every day of the week checked?

2 Likes

Those are identical to Aaron Wards settings on youtube. Have you come up with this golden nugget yourself or just taken it from him?

I have just started using it on a few test accounts for a few days and it does look promising as there wasnt a single block on any of those yet :slightly_smiling_face:

I would change up a few settings here and there if everyone uses exactly the same settings its much easier for IG to crack it down

14 Likes

Yes that works however I’m not sure about the consistency yet

1 Like

Thanks for this, a really a dangerous thing to do to client accounts are disrespecting instagram limits and riks a ban or even deletion.

1 Like

I am not talking specific about ban/deletion but action block and the really annoying alert to the client.

I see 4:20pm to 5:52am as an interval is this on purpose?

1 Like

This is the video.

I think his settings are way to aggressive by the way.

2 Likes

In what way? 200 follows a day is not suer aggressive. Although personally for client accounts i would keep it at around 150

1 Like

the tutorial shows 260 follows a day, I will keep it always under 200, probably under 180 just to be safe.

1 Like

Be advised, this worked for like 3 days now I literally have Email Confirmation loops on every single client and I can’t get rid of them…

LOL

4 Likes

Have you warmed them up properly?

If you were going by Aaron Wards tutorial he advises to increase the follows 20 per day which is super risky. I wouldnt go anywhere above an increase of 10 per day