Hey guys, hope you dont mind these kinds of posts but i find them very motivating and discover a lot of tips/tricks in the comments of these kind also!
I made a photography repost page recently in hopes that it will drive more traffic to my main insta page. I was reposting peoples portraits/pictures and crediting them but i went away for a while without internet and kind of lost traction with it completely.
Today ive rebranded it slightly, changed the name and made it into a ‘for the culture’ page so itll have a moodboard feel to it rather than just be another generic feature page.
Ill give you the handle for full transparency and I’d love for you guys to give me pointers down the way as this is my first time growing a page other than my main on IG!
Creation date: 15/04/20 - made it a few months before but lets call that a warm up stage!
- F/UF method to get the first few thousand followers
- Reposting daily (not sure on amount yet)
- Engaging with current followers
- I have a pretty good way of reposting currently (saving to a collection then just downloading 1 image per time i want to upload) - this helps as i can easily find the model/photographer than needs to be tagged but would love any input to make my workflow easier
- Hashtags - I used flick to find relevant hashtags but due to my account being so small there wasnt many good ones to choose from, shall i just use general niche specific for now?
- How often shall I post?
I made a similar one for tiktok but became clear that that platform isnt my favourite, although i shall still update it, but this will be my main focus. I would love to hear all feedback & advice!