[GUIDE] [2019] ๐Ÿš€ Mobile Instagram Account Creation DONE RIGHT!

Was looking to do the same, but not sure if they can detect it, i kinda belive they can but trial and see itโ€™s the best approach,

I think installing using APK is the best way to go tbh.

I had a few emails back and forth with the app cloner devs and I told them it was for IG. They said we canโ€™t change it all easily. Some bits yes. But I just seen @sonpink post, see below

And THIS is the the shit. +1 mate. Iโ€™ll see what can be done, but seems true anonimity should be achieved using xpose.

2 Likes

What you recommend for iOS ?

You canโ€™t for iOS. Closed system

Yes, you can achive this using xpose.
TIP for HQ Accounts
(Change your mobile brand/manufacturer and android version details too. It makes the mobile entire new.) In this process dont try to change baseband it will brick ur mobile.

1 Like

Well, iOS is totally different than android. Android have more possibilities whereas iOS doesnt. Still you can do, but be care.

The things need to be changed in iOS

1. Advertising ID (previously it was device_id). Reset this ID in privacy settings
  2. UDID, iOS version, Hardware id. These 2 can be achived by tools from Cydia(need to be jailbreaked).

Better use Android.

1 Like

Are you able to create accounts? :slight_smile:

U mean using iOS? i am not using iOS anymore.
If u meant android? yes, i am. @roy

1 Like

In general. Congratulation! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iโ€™m a bit noob in questions about rooting my old android, I can follow one good tutorial to install xposed and after that what do I do??
Unistall play store? Install good app cloner?

Thanks

Hy @sonpink I wonder if you got any proof instagram is looking for these values? If yes could you pls link the source? Or is it what they could be looking for?

1 Like

I bought a nexus 5 on kijiji yesterday to do this, thanks for the tips! It works perfectly :smiley:

If you could have read Instagramโ€™s data policy you will know that. Anyways here it is for you https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875

You need more proof, install IG app go to appinfo and check which permissions it officially accessing.

1 Like

Good share! (no need to roast anyone :wink: )

I know the policy pretty well no reason to go mad. So the policy and the permissions are your proof? Thatโ€˜s fine. For me they are not.

1 Like

Thats fine. For me they are enough proofs. I am just an end user.

1 Like

Do you think you could shed some light on how you do this?
With mobile faker it changes a lot but not everything and I noticed this.

1 Like

Did not want to offend you. I know they theoretically could check all those values. I just wanted to know if you have found a proof that they really do it. Because I spend also a lot of time researching it. Ofc if you want to do it as safe as possible you should cover all your points. And itโ€™s a great list and share @sonpink

2 Likes

When i dont change all those values i am not able to create accounts. I am able to create when i change. So i think they cosider those values or atleast combination of those.

1 Like

Thatโ€™s the point. Writing a big list of every possible footprint and reading the TOS is good, in theory. But they are clearly not looking on everything, in practice. Same thing as using a proxy from Asia for a client in Europe. That makes absolutely no sense in theory and on a regular basis itโ€™s definitely a sign of botting activity. But the practice shows that people are running a lot of accounts from all over the world on them.

Itโ€™s not about fooling Instagram and โ€œacting human likeโ€ in that sense, itโ€™s about testing and finding out what Instagram allows to do and what not. Instagram is making the rules and when they donโ€™t want people using bots, creating multiple accounts, etc. at all, they could 100% shut it down. At least the majority of the people without the top skills in coding. When you still believe, you can โ€œfoolโ€ Instagram take a look at the size of their datacenters and the people behind the software and technology. You canโ€™t โ€œfoolโ€ the AI of Instagram. Because botting behind accounts is increasing market activity on Instagram they allow it in a specific frame.

Itโ€™s just about testing and finding the frame of what Instagram allows and what not.

1 Like