[GUIDE] [2019] πŸš€ Mobile Instagram Account Creation DONE RIGHT!

This approach seems to be promising for the future

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2018/07/turtle-or-rifle-hackers-easily-fool-ais-seeing-wrong-thing

6 Likes

I got an action block, which means that appcloner wasn’t doing anything from the start.
Also i am suspicious about appcloner because it does not ask for my super user permissions, so how can it perform root operations ?

1 Like

What about just downloading the APKs to the SD card?

And there’s one called Blackmart that some people are using.

1 Like

I really don’t know …

1 Like

Action block is a proxy issue most of the time.

1 Like

yupp and other times it is too agressive settings.

2 Likes

Yeah, in last days almost 2k accounts got hit but action block, and they were on following 50-100/day (warming). They were from different sellers and made by me some of the accounts. 90% of the accounts on proxy DC were hit by action block and 0% were hit on those running on mobile proxy. So one reason is this for sure.

3 Likes

I am sorry, i got a signup block.

3 Likes

you did respond to yourself? :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

lol he did haha

2 Likes

u guys creating accounts successfully through tis method?
I am getting errors sometimes while creating and accounts are getting banned :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

Are they getting banned immediately? Or are they getting banned after a few days or weeks?

Also, are you getting actions blocks before ban or straight bans?

1 Like

I am getting straight bans and some of them get banned immediately.\

1 Like

That’s unusual. I am experiencing action blocks but no bans so far. Are you sure your IPs are changing every time?

1 Like

My cloned Instagram app crashes when I add the randomize Build Props option. Has anyone encountered that issue too?

1 Like

i’m getting instant bans on creatting the accounts

1 Like

SZarkic Thnaks for this method, from some reason the images posted in the first post are damaged. Can you repost again.

1 Like

Thanks for all the feedback
This thread is amazing.

For all the issues you have, please borrow phone from someone and use their data plan, maybe your phone is flagged all together.

Facebook/Instagram tracks the shit out of you, but by far i havent found any better method to create some accounts.

Action Blocks = BAD PROXIES
PV/BAN = PROXIES/BAD ACCOUNTS/SETTINGS

3 Likes

getting this error on 2 rooted devices

5 Likes

Had this on my brothers phone!
I’ll figure it out and post solution here.

Untill that download device id changer from playstore and use only that
It should give you pretty good advice if you create 5-15 accounts daily

7 Likes