[GUIDE] [2019] ๐Ÿš€ Mobile Instagram Account Creation DONE RIGHT!

Why after i close the app i still get notification from the accounts that was created? itโ€™s normal?

Searching for people that will create accs for me using this method. PM the price per acc ASAP! :smiley:

3 Likes

Me too searching for people who can create accounts for me!!
PM me too!!

I need to find one too, i know they canโ€™t be cheap because it takes 10-20 min to create one account and to upload some unique 5-6 photos edited by ig tool + they need to buy/create good emails too. This days i made for myself with this method 40 accs and they work very well

Also looking for accounts :smiley: Going to need 100โ€™s soon :smiley:

Someone could profit out of this
Just sayin :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

To everyone. If you provide me a step by step guide. I can do this for you :sweat_smile:

Isnโ€™t this thread a step by step guide? :wink:

2 Likes

From what I have read. This is no step by step guide anymore :joy:

Well true, seems to not work for almost everyone here lol, but there are people doing it so I suppose it is very possible :wink:

Well, sometimes the end goal is more important than a quick buck. Thatโ€™s why most people donโ€™t sell their accounts --> they use them themselves :slight_smile:

1 Like

why dont you just hire a VA and provide them with the device to use? at $3USD/hr a VA could easily create a couple dozen accounts in couple of hours. Whatever the cost, if the trust score is higher on these accounts I reckon itโ€™s worth every penny

2 Likes

Iโ€™m on a galaxy s5 and simply went through the application manager and cleared data and disabled everything attached to Google. There doesnโ€™t seem to be any google account associated with the phone any more, and Iโ€™m assuming no Google Ad ID GSF ID since the services that set them are disabled.

Thoughts? Any reason why this wouldnโ€™t work?

FYI this is in addtion to carefully following the OPโ€™s setup and method.

I havenโ€™t experienced any of the issues other people have experienced, but Iโ€™m only 5 accounts in so too early to really tell.

Different Question. Every time I start the account creation process, my phone auto-fills my phone number into the phone number field in Instagram. Is this a problem? Does anyone know how to disable that feature?

Also, to solve issue with notifications from past accounts made (aka still being logged in):

Application Manager > Instagram Clone (or whatever else you named it) > Clear Data

Do that after every account creation.

Sorry to spam the thread :grimacing:

Just download the Instagram APK onto an SD card and then download it onto the phone and delete and re-download it after every account. So much better and safer than going through google.

3 Likes

Hahaha yah. I have no idea how people are selling mobile accounts for cheap. I literally wouldnโ€™t ever sit down and make accounts to sell unless I was charging $10 an account. 4-5 accounts made per hour if you are following ALLL the safety measures including my new discoveries about location and needing two walls of security to hide yourself. I am even moving at a really fast speed with everything in a specific order to save time.
However I am posting 6 photos and picking good niche related usernames and bios. Maybe I could move faster if I didnโ€™t care as much.

1 Like

is there a fix for this yet?

nope i test some things i will keep you updated if any change

1 Like

Same here man, but i prefer to make only one account in 20 mins with photos,bios than to make one in 5 min just to have bulk accounts. Quality is more profitable in time than quantity, atleast for me for sure.

2 Likes