[GUIDE] FOLLOW WARM UP for NEW ACCOUNTS

Hi all,

First of all, I would like to thank everyone who contributed on this wonderful forum.
The knowledge found here is more than amazing. As a way of giving back, I wrote this guide about warming up your accounts for following. Please note that different people will have different ways of warming up their accounts. That being said, let’s get into it!

Why warm up?

Warming up your accounts can bring you long term benefits in terms of time and cost. Rather than just plugging your new account in Jarvee (or any other automation software) and letting it run on full settings, a good warm up can do wonders and save you dollars.

You don’t see Usain Bolt run the 100m directly, do you? :wink:

The process of warming up your accounts can also possibly avoid you some PVs, bans or follow blocks which are costly and time consuming.

What does a typical warm up looks like?

A typical warm up phase usually starts with slow actions which increase over time. Please note that the below settings are really conservative and the number of actions will depend on the quality of the proxies that you use and how your account was created (4G, bought from provider, Android, etc).

Now, in practical terms, how do you warm up the follows your accounts?

Here’s an example.

Day 1: Follow 3-5 people

Day 2: Follow 5-15 people

Day 3: Follow 20-35 people

Day 4: No follows

Day 5: Follow 35-50 people

Day 6: And so on…

You would want to want warm up your accounts because we want to look as human as possible. The more you take time to reach your follow action goals, the better it will be for the durability of your account.

After creating your account using the 4G method, you could let it rest for 3 – 6 days before doing any actions. Some people can plug in right away and start doing actions and automation but I found the sweet spot for me was to start doing actions 3-6 days after creation. The period is called a warm up period because you won’t get a lot of followers from those settings. Its purpose is to build your accounts slowly for long term use.

BONUS TIP:

Instead of increasing the follows sequentially, you could lower it just some days to look more human.

For example,

Day 1: Follow 3-5 people

Day 2: Follow 5-15 people

Day 3: Follow 20-35 people

Day 4: Follow 5-10 people

Day 5: Follow 20-35 people

Day 6: And so on…

After Day 6, you would want to add 20-30 daily average follows till you hit your desired target.

At the end of the day, it’s about testing, testing AND testing and finding what works best for you.

How do you guys/girls warm up your accounts? Drop a comment below!
Let me know if you want a more complete guide (follow, unfollow, like and repost) concerning accounts warm up.

18 Likes

i think that from now on we need to work the same after the account wormed already
for example
after we get to 200 follow i think it be go the lower it agine to about 50 and start climbing again
the easy life of automation has died :triumph:

3 Likes

As long as we optimize our follow sources and look for new ones we should be fine. However, like you said, sometimes this can take more work than just plugging the account in Jarvee.

During my warm up phase I usually start with 20-25 and raise it by 20-25 per day but i always leave 1 week day off rotating and rest the account every 5-15 actions for 2-3 hours. It’s worked for me so far.

1 Like

I do start with them following 15-20 per day and increasing 2 actions per operation daily, also with night time at least 6 hours and intervals from 60 minutes to 180 minutes.

Let’s see if I start with 1- 3 actions per operation it will increase gradually till 24 to 26 doing a max of 350, 400 per day, than I stop for a week and the next 2 weeks doing variable actions daily with numbers like 2 to 30 than jarvee do the rest for me.

Since now I’ve 16 slave accounts warmed up more than 4 months and 6 warming up this days, no bans so far.

The idea is looks like human.

4 Likes

Pretty conservative :wink:
In any case dude… Thanks for sharing this :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

After creating your account using the 4G method, you could let it rest for 3 – 6 days before doing any actions. Some people can plug in right away and start doing actions and automation but I found the sweet spot for me was to start doing actions 3-6 days after creation. The period is called a warm up period because you won’t get a lot of followers from those settings. Its purpose is to build your accounts slowly for long term use.

Does this solve the problem: fresh created account gets phone verification after 1 follow.

3 Likes

I have been starting my accounts at 5 - 10 follows per day, increasing by 5 each day until they hit 200 per day.

So far, so good. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think it will help many people thanks !

2 Likes

Maybe the creation method of the account is not the best one.

is that the cause of pv after 1 follow?

Yes, I like the thresholds. Good job, thanks!

1 Like

could be many issues. Account creation, proxies, settings…

Good morning :slight_smile:
I have a question.
Has anyone had such a problem that the old proxy account performed follow normally.
And when you enter a new proxy to your account, you will be blocked by jarvee on follow.
The application can be performed normally.
I am curious if tomorrow will normally unlock follow.
Is it a proxy fault?

@Taypher Thanks for sharing. Haven’t started the warm-up process on my account yet since I’m just sitting back and watching the apocalyptic doom lol but once I’m ready, I’ll look into these settings! Thanks for contributing to this forum,

1 Like

so when you mean 400 actions per day, are you following 400 people or liking 400 posts or doing 400 comments?

Are you using 4G or DC proxies? Have you kept the device ID when changing proxies?

I just started using Jarvee again after 2 years. Is it still ok to also use the like tool together with the follow tool? If so, is it still possible to like more pics than to follow people per day?

1 Like