[GUIDE] Growing organically again without automation. My secret and proof

@susonsjack

When i think about it, i’m wondering this :

• Did you analyze where do you followers come from ? Y_our ER can only rocket up_, indeed, with 100 likes + comments per day on other people’s posts. Most of them will check your page and actually engage with ya, because we’re influencers and they’ll be glad to read a comment from us,

• But my question is : how can you get 150 followers by only commenting and liking on these posts ? The “recents” posts are most likely posts from average basic users, with slow amount of followers - mostly friends - who won’t even see our comment.

• They might follow back, yeah. If we’re lucky, it will be a 30-40% FBR. So with 100 comments, maybe 30 followers. But i don’t see where’s the magic for the rest ? I don’t think other people who (by chance) read the comments, suddenly follow you because they found the comment nice hehe

I think i don’t understand the community “link” it can bring. Help me discover the light in here. I know you can follow hashtags, but not many people does

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing man! Do you know how much traffic you were seeing to the profile from your 2euro ads? Like how many link clicks you were seeing? Thanks!

1 Like

Two Questions How did you set up your ads? And What Hashtag method are you using?

Very impresive growth.

Would you mind sharing your hashtag strategy, how do you select which hashtags to use - can you outline your research process?

How old is your account and how many followers does it have?

Many thanks!

1 Like

Or just use child accounts :smile:

4 Likes

Great post and thank you for the guide Jack! :slight_smile:

I have a question for you: How did you start growing your profile when you just had 0 followers? You started with the 2x502 method?

2 Likes

Are you targeting India with your Ads?
You can’t get anywhere close to that CPM with US audience.

4 Likes

specially when you engage with the most recent post you can be lucky to find these users already online

1 Like

how many slaves account?

how many slaves are you running?

Wow! First time in 3 months that I’m able to make more than 800+ FOLLOWS in one single day without being blocked lol good days coming again :slight_smile: 57%20PM

1 Like

I’ve managed to get up to 1200 but then the day after it’s about 800 then a blocks

Great guide, thanks dude

1 Like

Are you using eb?

Can I ask why would you want to push the follow so high per day? Isn’t the 6000/30 hard block still there?

1 Like

So, how is this organically?

You pay for ads and shoutouts, that is not organically at all as organic traffic is free traffic.

Hashtags/Explorer is still garbage after the slew of updates over the past year, only if you are very very lucky you can get some followers from it but without botting or paying growing your IG account is next to impossible…

1 Like

Since I am located in Germany, higher percentage of my followers are from Germany, then United Kingdom, then United states and then from India.

I get the 150 followers using the combination of all he methods mentioned above.

Isn’t 30-40% FBR good? :slight_smile: And I personally don’t do 2x502 every day. But when I do it, the results are good and I am happy that only people who are interested in my niche follow me :slight_smile:

I meant my followers as my community and by constantly interacting with the posts relevant to my hashtag and with the new followers, it does make a huge difference

For one of the screenshot I posted above where I spent 1.88$, I got 453 link clicks out of 235K impressions. like 2 people per 1000 impressions click the link. I know it’s pretty less because my content isn’t viral but travel photography :slight_smile:

2 Likes
  1. I do set up the ad using a very wide range audience like my previous guide here:
    [GUIDE] Gaining massive exposure & engagement using Ad Campaign for 1$/€ or less

Surprisingly, I still get the highest impressions of audience from Germany through that.

1. For hashtags, I use 26-27 of them per post and in that only 2 hashtags above 1Mil and everything else less than that.
    Currently I use this awesome hashtag tool shared by @hvp17
    [FREE] Taggatory.com - Instagram Hashtag Research Tool
2 Likes

Thank you so much

I just mentioned in my previous reply above. I use the site - taggatory now and get great results.

I have the account since 2013. But only started using actively for a year now :slight_smile: It is currently at 16.2K followers today