(GUIDE) Instagram account creation 💣 The only bulletproof way

Last year got a new phone and when shopping brands I created accounts "testing’ phones and made 3, bought a iPhone’s x too. They were created on andriods. Now those three accounts accounts growing very nicely

7 Likes

I have heard very good things about you, glad we are on the same page :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi Seth. How many accounts can we create on a phone?

1 Like

Hi @longnhvietnam , because its so easy to switch phones to the one next to you, i recommend you just create one account per phone. But in reality you could probably create a few.

Thank @Seth. After creating a new account. How long will rename and add bio to safety. Sorry for the English language is not my language

1 Like

No worries @Lee_Bruce , its better if you add the name you want in the beginning so you don’t have to change it later.

You can go thru this safe process that @Bartholomeo did a really great job of explaining.

Create the account > add profile picture when creating the account > follow some people from suggested, save posts make a tour on the explore page > wait 1/2 days to login to new IP and put the account in to your software like jarvee and sleep > day 2 slow story views > day 3 start slow follow tool with 1 follow per hour (increase +1 everyday till reach 30/h) and increase +15/day total actions till 600) > day 4 sleep, then put a random/rotating day of the week > day 5 active > day 6 add bio

11 Likes

Pretty intensive warm up that! I’l keep it noted thanks

You are wonderful. I will act tomorrow. Hope to have quality accounts

1 Like

The warm up process is all @Bartholomeo :+1:

1 Like

Got this message from @greatmind and i thought it might help some people here too.

I replied

I hope it helps some other people too.

8 Likes

I like it. Creative way to create accounts. It’s definitely not the only bulletproof way to do it tho, I have been creating accounts for years with my own method and it works flawlessly too. Anyway, nice share and welcome to the forum :wink:

1 Like

No i know, the ‘‘only bulletproof way’’ was 50% my thoughts and 50% part of the clickbait :wink:

I definitely know there’s other ways, but this one is the most ‘‘normal user’’ like behavior of them all… That i know of :exploding_head:

glad you liked it. And thank you!

1 Like

Lol. You are very dedicated to your work. I like that. However at some point it becomes almost necessery to add phone number, specially if you are botting. But I want more tips from you.

You may have missed

1 Like

Hello and I’m new here. So I’m going to create accounts following this guide. I want best possible start for my accounts so is it absolutely necessary to have the same proxy already when creating the account and while using Jarvee later? Or can I make them with mobile hotspot and use proxy in another country bit later or is that instaflagged as suspicius? Because I see people selling accounts, doesn’t the IP and locations change also in that case?Thanks!

Thank you! I’ve been confused of which method to use for creating my accounts, this seems super promising!

1 Like

You can create them on a “mobile IP” and then even switch them on a dirt cheap dc proxy. Just go slowly and act human like and IG will “kiss” you.

2 Likes

Okay. Thanks for the clarification!

I did this for a while at a local store until they caught on and prevented all phones from downloading apps. They didn’t have an easy to guess passcode either. Maybe if I wore nicer clothes they wouldn’t have caught on idk

1 Like

Doing something very similar to this, works like a charm. Great minds :grin:

1 Like