[GUIDE] Linkedin Cold Outreach Lead Gen 2022

Are you using the search and connect + contact tool?

This allows for minimal browsing footprint while inviting people, you can add them and send a message in the request, so you can filter those not interested.

Then you can tag the new users and send them to the contact tool.

In the contact tool you should be able to send the 2nd message and there is a button there that allows you to send replies. I wouldn’t use that, since most of the people that reply the second message are already hot leads. Not worth automating at this point.

Then just open the Embedded browser and interact with the person directly to close or schedule a meeting.

“In the contact tool you should be able to send the 2nd message and there is a button there that allows you to send replies. I wouldn’t use that, since most of the people that reply the second message are already hot leads. Not worth automating at this point.”

That’s exactly my point, the tool should keep on messaging them until they reply, and if they do, the tool should stop as they are hot leads or not interested on our offer so we can pitch them something different.

Right now, if they reply and the tool has 1,2 follow-ups remaining, scheduled for the next 5-7 days, we can not start the manual conversation because the tool will keep on sending them followups, so we need to wait 7 days so the tool just stops.

Great script thank you!

thanks for sharing