Hard action block (no likes, no comments, no follows, no posting) for 7 days

Double edged sword, DC proxies seem to be effective around temp blocks but also most susceptive to 7 day blocks.

3 Likes

I use J. for about a month now, new user. After much reading this forum I began since the very first day using only EB. Never used the API and never had a Block this month. The only problem is that following is slow and never reaches the daily goal.

Has any of you that received the hard block used only EB for actions??

1 Like

I am going through the same thing pal, can anyone help me? I got the same ban on the thread and my block was only 2 days, it ends today, but I still canā€™t like, follow, or post. Please help me. Do I need a proxy? I am only using Jarvee on one account. Also since my temporary ban ends today how do I get my account going again?

1 Like

If you are using Jarvee just with your account you donĀ“t need a proxy. But you need to learn how to use the tool, take your time and search the forums, watch some Youtube tutorials on Jarvee and learn how to avoid bans.

If you are going to start over after the ban, leave your account to rest for a 2 or 3 days, then remember to warm up the tool, you need to start following slowly, start from 20 to 50 people a day and incremente by 10 to 15 people each day.

1 Like

Api or EB actions will also get you blocked or banned. If you get banned you need to wait a few days then start warming up slowly again.

1 Like

No one else getting hit like crazy with these ā€œyour account is compromisedā€ messages this week? 7 of 15 accounts got hit with this (3 accounts today) and I am using safe settings under 200 likes and 150 follows. My proxies are all residential.

1 Like

Yeah this is happening a ton right now.

yes same here

I have the same issue on LTE proxies

1 Like

5 of my clients have gotten the compromised message TODAY. No correlation between the accounts or reason why. Totally randomā€¦ Iā€™m shutting off actions for all for 2-4 days then will try to slowly warm up. IG is cracking down hard todayā€¦

Half of my 100 account getting hit by this in the past few days

2 Likes

600 follows made in 5-6 days. No likes. Got temp. block for liking and following 7 days.

Weird. This is my first time getting a block. I also didnā€™t post for that 5-6 days which can be the result of it.

Other accounts are fine.

Got the compromised message on 1 account today.
Has anyone received it using ONLY EB?

Yes getting around 5-6 compromised msg everyday. Some of them using only eb.

1 Like

Clients or slaves?

Clients HC 4G 1:1

1 Like

Same here with HC

ABOUT COMPROMISED:

The problem is not the proxies. They are identifying that the account is being automated without a doubt. This happens because they have detected Jarveeā€™s way of working when searching and performing actions.

Jarvee, SocialDominator, and others.

Itā€™s been 3days since my first batch of accounts got account compromised msg. Last night I tried put one account back running with very slow setting and eb only. That account just received a hard block for two days.

I donā€™t know what to do at the moment. I am scared to put other accounts back running after received the compromise msg.

Do you guys think I should change the device ID before I reactivate?

1 Like

need solution on this issue