Haven't posted in a bit. How are all my TikTok friends doing?

Everyone still crushing it? I know i am!

yes sir! btw the guy who bet with me that tiktok will be banned won’t pay me up the $1k lmaoo nothing less expected from a mouth breather >>>>>>>> @willowtree <<<<<<<<<<<

2 Likes

you are not getting 1 cent from me LOL. @Adnan please tell him to stop tagging me and dming me for money. dude’s been bugging me days for money it’s embarrassing :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

Report the message please.

1 Like

yep all good here, what about you @oolongo? going strong?

1 Like

TikTok going fine, I’ve even managed to automate some actions with Jarvee so it’s rolling :smiley:

1 Like

Doing great! Had another account hit 100k :slight_smile: What about you man?

What do you guys think of this potential ban craziness lol?

Maybe you shouldn’t bet on things then :sweat_smile: :popcorn:

Will you continue with the platform?

2 Likes

Hell yeah. I think there is a 90% chance it continues as a US company or is purchased by Microsoft or Softbank. This time of uncertainty is where we gain followers and “marketshare” :slight_smile:

What do you guys think? Even if it is banned, none of the popular culture will move to reels. They will rebel haha.

Looks like I should really get my boomer ass onto TikTok, I personally don’t like the app but it seems to be rocking, have heard many great stories.

1 Like

Haha where the hell have you been man?

Living under a rock :frowning:

1 Like

Riding the swell braaaaah getting high CTR on my bio links and conversions :beach_umbrella: :call_me_hand:

meme

1 Like

Hahahaha, That’s what I like to hear ! :pray:

1 Like

How many video’s does it take to get the traction for constant engagement? Have like posted 2 videos in food niche but barely any views/likes…
What are some tips to follow besides f/u method and hashtags?

1 Like

Currently at 212k followers. Started this April. I have my Instagram account linked in the bio. Went from 3k to 29k there. I don’t even post videos on a daily basis, or use any hashtags. It’s a brilliant platform, and anyone with some self-respect should start now, before it gets even bigger than it already is.

2 Likes

Just keep posting. There’s this British guy on the forum who posted 20-25 videos/day, which in my opinion is a bit exaggerated, but he went from nothing, to thousands of followers within less than a month. Hashtags (in my opinion) won’t get you there, but once you have a specific niche and post more often, the right people will find you.

1 Like

That’s insane man! Congrats on that :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

1 Like

going strong man, multiple goood accounts so can’t complain :smiley: but I really hope they come to a solution about those stupid bans

1 Like

It’s better to adapt to them, than to expect them to change for you. :slight_smile: