Is this the beginning of the end for TikTok?

it continues…

It was immediately unbanned.
Anyways I think social medias should not be downloaded on a phone used for business with lots of private information on it.

1 Like

this is just american’s realizing that the company isn’t really tied with the Chinese government

majority of the investors in tiktok and parent company byte dance are non-Chinese the bans on “Chinese” apps is just a way to distance them from China it’s not a personal attack on the app.

also it’s odd that @willowtree didn’t take me on the bet that HE initiated hmmm really differentiates the barking dogs from the alpha’s i guess :wink:

no wonder he is silent tho i would be too if i was dumb and wrong

1 Like

I think that the “western” version of TikTok will end up doing all it can to separate itself from China. I’m sure they are already working on lifting the ban in India.

1 Like

Another interesting article about how the US could ban an app.
Short answer: that’s pretty complicated

lmao i bet u $1000 US gonna pass a law on tiktok in a year. deal? don’t puss out. who the fuck is going to bet u something thats gonna happen in a month are you dumb or stupid. sorry u aint making money in tiktok :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

dont be salty you aint making money on tiktok not even China govt gonna help u :sob::sob::sob:

i dont think Trump will ban tiktok before election. just doesn’t make sense. but wells fargo just banned it from company phones.

Lol don’t attack people like this when your only social media’s marketing strategy is buying followers and likes.

2 Likes

I’ll also put a $100 on TikTok being banned in the US before the end of the year.

You can just screenshot this. If I lose, then I’ll venmo you on January 1st, 2021.

4 Likes

in a year i would’ve made $100k by then so yeah let’s set it up lmao dm me

how about i publically prove i made $1k this week just in CPA earnings? and you do the same how about that

this guy thinks i’m gonna put $1k up just taking his word lol who are you even, A third party needs to hold our funds, so neither can back down

With Facebook working on Introducing “Reels” via IG to effectively take the tik-tok market, it only magnifies anything that happens with potential bans.

[Smart] Content creators, especially those who monetize, will direct their audience to another media platform to retain their follower base.

IG is their most likely destination.

Doubly so if Facebook gets Reels right, & quickly.

1 Like

yeah i understand i don’t need to prove anything but if you see that kid’s posts literally everything is negative, lmao it’s like we all are here to discuss stuff and he just wants some attention, so i had to give him some.

@Adnan can anyone clean that thread please? Seriously guys… be mature and stop arguing over NOTHING.

At least don’t be embarassing on public places and get on the phone and argue there :slight_smile:

I’m impressed you guys are making IG money on Tiktok, I always assumed the traffic was fake (pumped up by China / India). I’m still milking the IG teet, but good to know TikTok (and whatever variation of it going forward) can be monetized like IG.

Just report posts and we’ll take a look.
Thank you.

IMHO, yes it is. Aside the fact that I find this platform cringy, Trump has already hammered Huawei down hard, can’t see any reason why the same won’t happen with TikTok. If it looses its US users, I don’t think it will hold on long in Europe, as Instagram and others will try to swoop in with and get at least a fraction of the user base.

some laugh at tiktok. Im in private group where some make 6k a day off tiktok. Others make 20k a month plus.
Lives and coaching via tiktok traffic. with cpa most I heard was a few hundred a day. Just like snap, insta, and the others – there are those who make your eyes open up and say damn. TikTok is real. I been out of tiktok for now since April however still current and up to date with stuff.

4 Likes