Haven't posted in a bit. How are all my TikTok friends doing?

you are not getting 1 cent from me LOL. @Adnan please tell him to stop tagging me and dming me for money. dude’s been bugging me days for money it’s embarrassing :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

Report the message please.

1 Like

yep all good here, what about you @oolongo? going strong?

1 Like

TikTok going fine, I’ve even managed to automate some actions with Jarvee so it’s rolling :smiley:

1 Like

Doing great! Had another account hit 100k :slight_smile: What about you man?

What do you guys think of this potential ban craziness lol?

Maybe you shouldn’t bet on things then :sweat_smile: :popcorn:

Will you continue with the platform?

2 Likes

Hell yeah. I think there is a 90% chance it continues as a US company or is purchased by Microsoft or Softbank. This time of uncertainty is where we gain followers and “marketshare” :slight_smile:

What do you guys think? Even if it is banned, none of the popular culture will move to reels. They will rebel haha.

Looks like I should really get my boomer ass onto TikTok, I personally don’t like the app but it seems to be rocking, have heard many great stories.

1 Like

Haha where the hell have you been man?

Living under a rock :frowning:

1 Like

Riding the swell braaaaah getting high CTR on my bio links and conversions :beach_umbrella: :call_me_hand:

meme

1 Like

Hahahaha, That’s what I like to hear ! :pray:

1 Like

How many video’s does it take to get the traction for constant engagement? Have like posted 2 videos in food niche but barely any views/likes…
What are some tips to follow besides f/u method and hashtags?

1 Like

Currently at 212k followers. Started this April. I have my Instagram account linked in the bio. Went from 3k to 29k there. I don’t even post videos on a daily basis, or use any hashtags. It’s a brilliant platform, and anyone with some self-respect should start now, before it gets even bigger than it already is.

2 Likes

Just keep posting. There’s this British guy on the forum who posted 20-25 videos/day, which in my opinion is a bit exaggerated, but he went from nothing, to thousands of followers within less than a month. Hashtags (in my opinion) won’t get you there, but once you have a specific niche and post more often, the right people will find you.

1 Like

That’s insane man! Congrats on that :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

1 Like

going strong man, multiple goood accounts so can’t complain :smiley: but I really hope they come to a solution about those stupid bans

1 Like

It’s better to adapt to them, than to expect them to change for you. :slight_smile:

@Luca @oolongo Still a little concerned about the SIM card method. I only have one account, and losing it, after all the work I’ve put into this, wouldn’t be very nice.

Content or activity that seeks to artificially inflate popularity on the platform is prohibited. We also prohibit any attempts to manipulate platform mechanisms to increase interaction metrics.

Pretty crazy, don’t know how people have random success like that. I started an account, posted 5 videos over the course of a week, only one got more than 10 views, so I gave up. Was a totally fruitless waste of time.