Heads Up on accepting PayPal for social media services

Can you help me? can we talk?

You’re telling two stories on two different forums. What’s the real story, and what do you want help with? No one can make Paypal either open or un-limit your account (whichever is true) and no one is going to risk their own Paypal account on a service that is getting so many disputes. So what do you really need?

I have to create another account to reply. I am sorry for doing this. I dont think im telling two stories on both forums. I am finding a way or an alternative for pp for the business. Thats what I really wanted.

Its easier to say to find another job but im not that skilled. Sorry but I am in a rush for everything as i have a huge responsibility and this is the only job I know

Here you say your account is limited, on BHW you say your account was closed. If you just want Paypal alternatives, I think you’ve been told all of them.

That is right. Permanently limited. I am sorry for not using the same term all the time.

I have a no refund policy listed right under my paypal subscription, and never mention followers or selling followers. The invoice states instagram growth, management and consulting. If they dispute, you just screenshot your policy. Instagram sees you as high risk if you specifically mention followers, likes, etc. There’s no reason to. You’re want to appear as an agency, not a SMM panel. If you have 20-30 transactions a day, it sounds like you’re providing fake followers and likes. You’re in the wrong place if this is what you do. Most of us are lucky to have 20-30 a month from client management.

can you please send me dm? please

i try to avoid PayPal as much as possible but international clients often prefer to pay in this way

are u guys paying bills and taxes?

Aren’t you?
Tell me the country.

3 Likes

No bills? That means everything is free? And noone pays taxes? Damn. Sounds like heaven.

4 Likes

we are in Europe

A good portion of Europe is more heavily taxed than America. Where in Europe are you not paying any taxes other than like Monaco?

we do all via PayPal friends requests

There is still income tax. They could ask you for proof of income, you can’t convince them that different “friends” are sending you thousands of dollars every month.

Probably some dude that wants to “kill” his competitors spread some fake news…

OP:

My rep from PayPal just called and told me this. What do I gain from lying about this? I wish this wasn’t true, but unfortunately it is very true. If its not out in writing yet, we’ll see it in 48 hours.

Me: My rep from Facebook just called and told me that everyone who is selling social media services will be banned on Paypal.

That’s just bullshit…

2 Likes

No you don’t understand. MY GUY told me that there is a glitch right now where you can follow exactly 7000 people per hour - but you need to do it on all accounts! Works 100%

:wink:

2 Likes

Some days ago I talk with a PayPal Financial Consultant.

They’re a platform of money exchange and they help connect people. The tax, invoices etc isn’t their problem but of your business and legal national terms.

If you have a lot of money exchange from friends, that’s not a problem.

The problem starts if you are selling a lot of junk services and receiving a lot of segnalations and refounds.

Then, the police could start an operation on you.

Until then, continue friends and family

So is it banned or not. I got confused after reading the thread haha

You are banned, soon.