Help with creating LinkedIn Marketing Strategy

Hi,

I am interested to create 10 LinkedIn accounts and potentially go up to 50.

I needed help with the right strategy to ensure I don’t get banned and resources aren’t wasted.

Is anyone willing to work with me so we can map out the exact Do’s and Dont’s?

I want to setup a robust process that I can outsource and then focus on the content.

Hello! Check the search bar in the top right corner. Yep, there. Search your heart out and you will find everything you are looking for. Minutes away to be concise.

2 Likes

Offtop question: What’s the point of Linkedln? how can you monetize it? CPA is not suitable with it, what else can you do?

You could find leads, meaning companies / business contacts that might be interested in getting their (IG) accounts managed by you.
Some people have stated they got very quick one or two new clients via LINKEDIN, but usually it takes some time to gain trust & rapport…

Also you can promote yourself, there are different ways for that…

3 Likes

LinkedIn can be great for finding leads. There is a tool called Adapt (chrome extension), which can be used for scraping LI contacts’ email addresses. Also you can test InMail (direct mesagging) during one month trial

5 Likes

I am creating my personal branding. There are many ways to monetize a personal brand, both online and offline.

Dude, this is awesome. Thank you.

I used to work with Hunter.io which close to this I believe. I will put it to test this weekend and compare the tool extensively.

What other your other LinkedIn secrets?

Thank you very much for the share!

Here’s a nice article: https://topdogsocialmedia.com/linkedin-marketing-strategy-infographic/

I use a tool called DuxSoup. Mainly for its exporting capabilities but it has some great automation as well…

Awesome share thanks!

LinkedIn is a great platform for b2b lead generation, even businesses can use many strategies for their social media marketing that help in lead generation. For that, a lead generation plan should be created properly as per the target audience. For creating multiple LinkedIn accounts, you have to determine how you’re going to use them correctly, is the approach is correct?
Also, using different IPs for different accounts would be safe in this case.