How can i reach level 2 on the Forum?

Thank you, I am getting more and more curious about level 2 haha. Is the information really even more incredible? :innocent:

3 Likes

Send a selfie with this code “5871261263” written in a paper together with “Level 2” and today’s date.

That’s how I got it, hope it works for you! :slight_smile:

Goodluck!

15 Likes

Yes it is 100%. Not that level 1 hasnt got very useful information (even when I would have been level 1 my whole life I would not regret joining this forum). But level 2, its definitely worth to get there.

3 Likes

Haha! Haha! It really makes you want to now, I’ll continue my little path to give value and answer some questions like you do and I’ll see, thanks for the answer Roy! :innocent::cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

help me by liking back then lol

2 Likes

Everyone did well telling you what to do, but to get the exact numbers you need to reach - check this post

4 Likes

Yeah guys the tip from @BruceSilduk is really helpful. Reaching 200 received likes is not that hard actually. I will give you another tip: It’s more about replying to 150 different topics :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Just participate and help out. Some get there faster than others but we are all on the same mission

2 Likes

Yes, achieving 200 Likes is nothing as compared to contributing on 150 different topics. I believe it’s more about contributing to the community as a whole instead of the community contributing you to alone. Cheers!

8 Likes

Ditto still trying to get there lol can’t be mad though this is a great community

3 Likes

Shouldnt take so long when I look at your profile. You’re nearly there :slight_smile:

Yeah even when I would have been level 1 my whole life this forum helps a lot and is such a great place!

3 Likes

I hope you’re right. Been looking forward to level 2 for a while and haven’t hit it and was kinda losing interest in it because it wasn’t happening lol

4 Likes

@InterNEDA You can go to your profile, copy all your replies and paste it into Excel. Just look on the topics you replied to not the replies itself. Delete all duplicate topics. You will see on how many topics you replied already and you will know how much are still to go. Then you will have clarity.

1 Like

Bro I can HONESTLY say I’ve NEVER done this much work for an online forum, much less to make sure I’m on the right path to get to where I need to be to advance on an online forum. HAHA I love it. I can honestly say I’m addicted to reading and testing new shit I find on this community! The money I’ve lost may not be such a good thing, BUT i’ve learned so much and I know I will break through one day and it’ll all pay off ten fold. Thanks for the tip!

7 Likes

Rules were really designed so we’ll have to make a contribution to the community to get Level 2.

Hope to make it and get there soon

3 Likes

Haha I’m in the same boat. This is where I’m at too. By my count, I’m currently at about 78 topics. I probably could comment on more topics, but I generally try to refrain from commenting unless I think I’m adding more value, have experience in backing up a recommendation, or trying to facilitate more conversation in general.

5 Likes

Yeah guys take your time. There are so much different topics and we have all different background so there will be always topics where we can help each others :slight_smile:

5 Likes

yes we have to help each other when possible

4 Likes

I guess that’s where we all learn :blush:

3 Likes

Hey @roy I have a little question so normally I should be level 2 with my statistics, I would like to know if it is done automatically or if I have to do the process, I am so excited to discover level 2 ! haha

Have a great day :slight_smile:

3 Likes