How is that growth even possible?

Yes :slight_smile:
13 chars

look up my thread on doing shoutouts…it will give more detail

1 Like

I of course read that thread already!
There you had great engagement on the page you did the shoutout to. Just wasn’t sure if you put this page on private or not…

When big do private, when not so big, keep public …however there is no harm in trying little 50k down to 25k private.

2 Likes

I would advise everyone to go private only if you have the absolute best content. If not, you’re in for a whole lot of ghost followers. By being private, the users have to choose to follow you before they decide they like your content. This often ends up in them being lazy and not unfollowing even if they’re not big fans = ghost followers and strong hit to engagment. Think long and hard about your content before going this route

1 Like

This is also true if public., not just private. If your content sucks… IG doesn’t care if your private or public.

2 Likes

One thing to keep in mind is, that you can’t go private and keep an instagram business profile at the same time…for people who need statistics it’s not a good option

4 Likes

Im forever anxious, I guess i am on the right path? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well then you need to feel more anxious :joy:

he make it with a lot account.
I think this is how he make the money.
Just like the other said, too much fake in this video my opinion.

This quote was on spot.

2 Likes

The 100k account is at 3kk now… Amazing!

But to be honest, viral accounts are really easy to grow (that’s why they are called viral accounts, I guess haha).

As others already said, I am sure that what he did was just using shoutouts from his other accounts. I don’t think that those followers and likes are fake, though

Not true, it has a new name “mindy” and 136k

Yea I don’t know about all that… Sounds like a subjective point of view versus reality.

I give away quite a lot of my tips, growth hacks, ad strategies, bid strategy for free, or for a small price (usually under $100.) Why? Because I can. Because I’m better than most people who are going to try it, i’m not going to lose any clients to competition TRYING to replicate it… but more importantly because I actually CARE to watch others grow their own business and become financially independent because I know how it is to struggle.
Hell i’m doing FREE coaching with someone til they hit a 30k month FOR FREE because I recognize the passion in that person.

Just because someone teaches how to grow, doesn’t instantly mean they are dis-credited because they TEACH. Some people have different goals and methods of getting there.

5 Likes

I don’t understand why most of the people want to grow fast and enormous… I always say to my clients, 500 a month of potential buyers are worth a fortune compared to 25K of worthless numbers. Okay it seems nice to have a large number, but not if you do not deserve it… Fake it until you make it is the most barbaric way to do things imo.

5 Likes

I know someone who made 530k this past month from their personal instagram account on consulting… with only 86k followers. lol

In what niche?

Business Coach. How to setup your business in a REAL way versus just being an online person who reads memes, watches youtube videos, and cruises facebook groups.

1 Like

Thanks for answering! How did he get so many followers? Was it m/s or plain ads?

It’s a women, not a male

She got her followers from just basic but powerful stuff.

• Putting out QUALITY content that resonates with her ideal customer / audience.
  • Providing VALUE above spamming random posts stolen from viral pages
  • Understand her customers PAIN POINTS and found solutions for them
  • Had great copy and Call To Actions
  • Was consistent and developed a PRODUCT versus a SERVICE.

No ads, No Follow / UnFollow, etc.