How is that growth even possible?

the faster an account grows it often has skyhigh real ER – this will fetch a big ass penney quickly if sold – thats why. ( only if real followers of course.) 2 accounts last year both around 25k in 2 months with 60% percent er sold for 3 times normal of 9 dollars per k.( they were mine :slight_smile: )

4 Likes

I’ve noticed that before–high ER on accounts that recently blew up.

Is that due to Instagram “favoring” the account by prioritizing the content on feeds and explore or is it just a natural phenomenon…or some other reason?

there are two ways – for real followers-

1. content explosion. this is when a the content is so good it gets on explore and stays for few days the influx of new new followers drives up ER way beyond normal – this holds true for a few posts after too and slows down to normal.
  2. Constant shoutouts – new followers drives up ER and hence drives up post feed reach.

there is third way nobody can explain – the luck of the dice with insta getting good reach. – this method is common but impossible to replicate…just gotta be lucky

4 Likes

Public or Private?

huh? it is a public account – what is the question?

Would you recommend that this account be private over public?

if it aint broken – don’t fix it :slight_smile: so-- is it broke?

Engagement rate is low. We are working on removing some of the inactive followers.
We’d like to grow faster and get better engagement.

All of the content is original work from the firm, lots of spamy accounts steal our content and repost often without credit.

Private will get you lower ER – fyi.

1. Getting rid of inactive followers is not very smart. you don’t need to do that.

thats the real world – thousands will do that. Watermark content.
for higher ER, post single pics instead of albums as you do. give that a shot.

1 Like

Thank you Alex. We don’t own the content - it’s been gifted to us by the photographers. They get weird about logos on their work. The real world…I spend a lot of time asking for credit via DM’s.

We recently moved to carousels because we felt that viewers were fatigued by to many posts from one event. Some have done well, some have not.

Could you share a bit more on your philosophy regarding inactive followers?

1 Like

simple. why do you want to get rid of the items ya trying to get? don’t make sense. your at 225K, you will need to remove 80 percent to get higher ER by that method. duh :slight_smile:

1 Like

Smart Logic… duh

How would you recommend getting more comments or likes on the posts?

We received over 2.75% on a post recently, I believe it was due to the relatable content. Most of our content is not relatable but inspirational. But most posts hover under or at 1%

simple-- try different things :slight_smile:
thats enough for tonight – i don’t consult here – just advise.

I was just going to say… Thank you for your time. I appreciate the chat.

your belief was correct btw.

1 Like

Relatable is few and far between as most of their work is extraordinary.

Will keep working it! Thanks Albert.

than change niche to travel, because that where it belongs.

hmmm…interesting

They design parties…

Thank you for continuing to respond… I don’t want to take up any more of your time tonight.

1 Like

Did that happen only through instagram though? Or were other channels feeding her IG like YT?

This post is super old, but thank you! I don’t know why people are avoiding the obvious truth that engagement is almost solely based on how good the content is.

1 Like