How to gain 700k followers in a day (!) & then lose 200k within 5 months 😏

And SSN + CC number?

2 Likes

https://www.Instagram.com/deeznuts

6 Likes

Has “custom built tools” cant figure MP basics…

4 Likes

@rohan

Bring it, cause it’s already been broughten.

4 Likes

Wortime full on breakin out his :eggplant:

EVERYONE

4 Likes

Good for him, it’s quite possible that his company would crash (that is if he’s even registered it) unless he could find a way to get enough bank credit to pay for all the orders in advance, and he finds enough suppliers that can provide those swimsuits.

I sometimes cannot believe how people can act like a bunch of sheep, and surprisingly this free + shipping gimmick still kicks ass. The fact that he’s done a competition with free + shipping might have been the winning play for him.

DAMN!

I would change the instagram user name ect delete the photos and wait for it to all blow over

And start something niche related with a 700 k Instagram

10 Likes

Interesting facts about them, as I know:

They are just a bunch of students from University of California who are struggling with being students while trying to start a business, and they just randomly tried to start with bathing suits :

Besides that, they are having a lot of accounts in Instagram and more funnier is that they are trying to get verified :smiley: :

Also, they are buying comments on Instagram:

Even though, they changed their company name to dunk, look at this:

7 Likes

They sold that insta to garyvee? wow. And they got verified!

And now their Insta is a hot mess as well.

There is some shit going on with that account. Their original is still up.

3 Likes

Too many wannbe’s and posers in this forum at times. Need to weed them out. While my information is not always correct, I don’t go around promoting myself as a programmer/social media geek. And he has no idea how any of IG works. Java script? Come on man.

“I know how instagram works because they use HTML”. He might as well have gone with that.

4 Likes

were u get that tool to analyze? thank you

@wortime - I think another lost soul needs your assistance here :slight_smile:

4 Likes

How are they still getting followers if scram was screamed many times?

liiilllissaTHE PROMO CODE IS SUNNY
lalalaurennicole822These people are SCAM ARTISTS
colbynoelhairAdd sunnycoclothin5 on snapchat to get yours
ovobrinicoleeeeeSCAMMMM
ovobrinicoleeeeeFAKEEEE
ovobrinicoleeeeeYALL SHOULD LOSE FOLLOWERS
hannahguariscoEveryone go add SunnyCoComp for the Snapchat for order difficulties !!!
bri2i wonder if this company is proud :thinking::thinking::thinking:
anthoniafaniaTurned of the comments because y’all are fucking liars ain’t nobody going to pay 100$ for you dumb ass swimsuits FUCKING SCAM
ashlielennardThis isn’t even on your website
slimcassieshadyWhen you turn off the comments because your company is a scam and belongs in the trash
caciejadeY’all are all saying how they’re screwed but they still have over 700k followers and now all their swimmies are sold outs :roll_eyes:
bklj__z@kenzieward_ it’s not $50. It’s made in china for $5. People are paying more on shipping than it’s actually worth.
hannahguariscoadd SunnyCoComp on Snapchat for order updates restocks difficulties and any questions !!! @slimcassieshady @caciejade @ashlielennard @lilmauiwaui @anthoniafania
xo.randi" go add sunnycoclothin5 on snapchat just to get scammed even more ha help with order difficulties my ass "
xo.randiDamn this company is dumber than a crack whore :joy:
jmorttp@xo.randi Eh idk. These people fell for it in the first place.
simplyjazzy15add me on snap
xparFUCKKK YOOOOO GAYYY ASSSS COMPANYYYY
hannahguarisco@xo.randi SunnyCoComp is there actual snapchat not sunnycoclothin5…
nail_polishes_and_nail_artHow tf does they still have followers after that scam.
xo.randi@hannahguarisco they scammed everyone so just stfu they ain’t sending everyone shit
hannahguarisco@xo.randi don’t tell me to stfu, when it’s they’re actual snapchat :joy::joy::joy:
jmorttp@nail_polishes_and_nail_art Better question would be how they’re STILL gaining followers?
baileyyyy.marieeeenever got the code lmfaooo
kate.yazWhere my suit
maria_dotz@baileyyyy.marieeee they posted the code on their latest post, buuuut they’re all sold out :roll_eyes:
maria_dotzI like how they literally have 2 designs on their website and 3 products. sarcasm
madie.kayDumbass company
chronica_lewinskyI don’t see one colored girl on your whole IG page :confused:
madie.kayY’all suck
madie.kayHope you lose everything
xo.randi@hannahguarisco then stop acting like they are gunna do something about it you must be brainwashed to think they are
justindalton54They removed comments! :joy:
izzysspppaammzzwtf the people in this company are bastards they sell cheap ass shit for a lot and are scamming people for it my freind both a bathing suit and never got it like wtaf
llhayes13FAKE
lucy.donovanEveryone’s gonna be looking like they’re wearing a wrestling singlet this summer :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::roll_eyes:
alexaugusteeI’m still waiting for my promo code :man_facepalming:
jasxbbyi put the link for a $12 version just like it in my bio. you don’t even have to follow :slight_smile: but if you still want the suit but for the price of ‘shipping’ there ya go :blush::sunny:️
waylakilkinsonLook at all this booty-tickled people :joy:

“Social Proof”

Lost it completely hahaha

Oh jesus.

Scenario 1:

“Guys we’re bankrupt before we could even open a bank account.”

Scenario 2:

Asshole billionaire funds the whole project and saves them because they did some ‘innovative marketing campaign’.

Scenario 3:

People actually paid for some products in the mean time and by the praise of whatever God’s they pray to, they will be able to crawl out of this disaster.

Scenario 4:

They’ll donate more than they ever make.

Doesn’t matter which scenario he bank

2 Likes

At the very least they are getting some grandiose exposure.

Time Magazine has even an article on them:

1 Like

They created so much attention for this I wonder is it possible to do with another niche on IG like comedy but without the free give away

That would be hillarious if you could!