How to Submit A Support Request to Instagram - Get Help Signing In

I am still offering it. You can PM me your IG account email and account type. @weekly @Gtamaster

2 Likes

Brother, I am interested in sending you a message to the private!

thank you God bless you.

1 Like

if u have problems you can also setup a ADS campaign over FB and then ask for support there

can you guide how to do?

I’m interested to know too!

I have submitted it.

I’ve posted all the steps I did to submit the support request in this thread. Have you read this thread?

hey, ossi.
how long did it take instagram to reply? I’ve received the initial automated email from facebook but they haven’t responded and it’s been days.

This doesn’t work if we don’t have any ads running on our page, does it? I tried to find “Additional support” after clicking Support, but I can’t find it.

Have you sent your selfie yet? or you have only replied to their questions?

I’ve only replied to their questions. I haven’t received anything else :(( I tried emailing them with another email too and they haven’t responded to that either. I’m not sure what to do anymore.

That’s strange. They usually request for a selfie on the same day. Try to resubmit the form using the email associated with your account.

Has anyone gotten a response lately? I’ve been waiting for over two weeks and keep resubmitting my picture. I wonder if they are not answering right now for some reason.

Try to resubmit the form. You might receive an answer more quickly when a different person is taking care of your support request.

It is all automatic emails. They stopped replying after I mentioned their system doesn’t allow me to select a verification code…

Has anybody had any luck with this lately, or seen OSSI to get his help?

Hi, sorry for late reply. I’ve just checked your message and submitted the form for your account. Let me know if you need help with other account.

Thank You. I truly appreciate it.

I received the email from Facebook and will report back here how it works.

I will share my experience today with this process.

NOTES: The account was created by a person I hired on Upwork to create a website and social media for me. He lives in the Ukraine. Website and Twitter fine, but the Instagram account locked me out May 19, 2020 when I changed from his email address to me own (he was mail.ru mine is gmail).

The Instagram account has the username I wanted, but no profile image and posted images. Bare.

I was given the error show by ossi in first post but was unable to get access to the support form. I tried APP on 2 Android phones, Chrome, Brave and Opera browsers on desktop with or without VPN.

1- Last evening ossi submitted my information for me because I was unable access the form.

2- Email arrived at 3:02 my time in Colorado, USA. I replied with all the information they requested at 7:43am my time.

3- They sent a sent another email asking for picture with number on paper, and my face.

4- I sent that reply, with the number and photo at 10:01am my time. I will not post image here, but will show to ossi and he can comment if I did it correctly.

5- At 10:23am my time they sent another email saying they couldn’t proceed because first photo was not correct.

Untitled-3

6- I created new photos and used new paper to write down the code and name and username and submitted the new materials.

7- At 11:41am my time they replied again saying the second batch of photos also are not good enough. I am not going to post here but will show second photo to ossi and he can comment.

Untitled-4

It appears that the process didn’t work for me. I guess it is because it was created by another person. They might be expecting me to write his name on the paper / photo.

I have the original email address and they have not sent any messages there.

3 Likes

What i should i type in the request box to recover my account for not following policy and guideline please help