How to Submit A Support Request to Instagram - Get Help Signing In

Yes, I can submit the form on your behalf. Please send the account email and the account type via PM, don’t write them on this thread.

Hi! Thank you so much for getting back to me. Ive already sent them my email and they sent me the automatic reply where I send a picture of me with a code. It’s been a day and they still have not gotten back to me. How much longer will I have to wait and what is the next step? Thank you so much.

-Genevieve Seiden

Also it will not let me pm you so I can give you my username:( what should I do

Anywhere from 48hrs to 2+ weeks currently

Hi Ossi. Please help me. My account got deactivated two days ago and it says that my username does not exist when I try to log back in. I did not deactivate it myself nor did I go against the guidelines. Can you fill the form in for me please? Also how can I PM you (I’m new to mpsocial)?
Thank you!!

Hi, I’m not getting the form, please help

Hi please help me get to the form page on insta

My phone is dead currently. I will submit it as soon as I can.

See this schoko’s post:

Unfortunately, I can’t help you get access to that form on your phone if IG chooses to not show the form to you. You can send me your account email and account type via PM. I will submit the form on your behalf as soon as I can.

How do I PM on here?

Click on my username, then you will see an option to send me a message.

It’s not allowing me to PM you, so please PM me and I’ll respond to that. Hopefully that will work

I’ve just PMed you. Can you reply to it?

are u still offering help

Yes I am, just pm me the email address associated with the account and the account type.

how do you help get back accounts?

I need help with getting my insta back

How do i pm
You? I need help for this too

How do i pm you

Hi, I dont get submit request form can i msg u my account details?