How to Submit A Support Request to Instagram - Get Help Signing In

Its says “Sorry, you cannot send a personal message to that user.” can u msg me so i can reply?

I’ve submitted the form for your account. Please check your inbox or spam folder.

Hey ossi I can’t figure out how to dm u
But could u please sumbit a request form for me
anvikul408@gmail.com
Personal account with photos of me
Other

how do i PM you?

Hello ossi,

How can i get this form becauase on my phone doesnt appear this. Keep loop on the support standart answers

Thnx

hey my friend , for whatever reason I’m not able to submit the formative tried many ways to get in contact if you could fill it out for me much appreciated.
Feltdiffer
josesolorzano732@gmail.com
hacked , personal photos of me

You need to use the phone you usually access the account with. If it still doesn’t work, you can pm me your account email and account type.

I’ve submitted the form for your account. Check your inbox/spam folder.

1 Like

Done, check your inbox/spam folder. You can edit your post to remove the account email.

Hey so did this method work for u
Were u able to recover atleasg one account of yours

Its all useless even when instagram contacts u and the solution they give it doesn’t work at all . Even after verifying it takes u to same page . Help us confirm u own this account .

Can you text my number I need help asap with this 949 562 3376

Sorry, I can’t text you. You can reply to my PM if you want me to submit the form for your account.

Did you reply to that email from IG saying it doesn’t work and you’re still stuck at the loop?

Yes i did and at first they replied too that my two step verification is on and I need to follow extra security measures then I told them still it doesn’t work then they sent that they cannot help anymore with issue and for more help I should look at help centre page.
Now I am totally shutting exactly where I started .
Was intagram able to recover any of your accounts ??

Yes it was months ago. Keep replying to their email.

What did they send u to recover like I got a recovery code and it didn’t work ??
Was it a password change link again ??

lol i tried this twice when i lost my account no reply from instagram

what happened to your account were you hacked?

Naah I am stuck in this loop of help us confirm younown this account